Manager, IT Project Delivery
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you
love and that--we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals
- The World's Most Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most
Comfortable Seat---, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and
truly designed for life.--Our founder's philosophy, Designed for
Life---, demands that our products are both built to last a
lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It's
an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability.-- As a
Manager of IT, Project Delivery, you will be the IT liaison and
representative for numerous enterprise projects selected to support
strategic growth in scale and diversity of functionality.
Identifying, defining and aligning objectives with business
partners, and facilitating delivery of selected projects will be in
your hands.-- At Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding
by incorporating our Guiding Principles: We can all win together
Doing less and doing better We're borrowing this earth from our
children The couch is the new kitchen table Love matters-- Summary
of Key Job Responsibilities:--
- --Manage--Project Actions/Deliverables:
- Project Planning and Tracking
- Prioritize various projects based on importance and urgency,
according to the IT Governance Council.
- Gap Analysis and Mitigation Planning
- Call out any IT issues, pitfalls or general concerns related to
projects that the business owner may not be aware of to avoid extra
time or costs. Report and escalate as needed.
- Planning and contributing to project deployment
- Support the planning and conducting of User Acceptance Testing
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation,
handover all documents upon completion.
- Communication and Change Management
- Provide timely and professional updates on projects to all
- Incorporate change management planning into project
- Inform, guide, equip and support individuals to successfully
- Accommodate dynamic demands and priorities which may require
- --Manage Project Resources:
- Resource requirements forecasting
- Coordinate IT department resources so that required technical
work is delivered at high quality and on time.
- Resource balancing (capacity versus demand)--
- Track IT resources according to the "Project and Resource
Alignment" spreadsheet and report on resource availability as
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Maintain--a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act--with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate certification
- A minimum of 5--years' experience in Information Technology,
Project Management, Business Process analysis and/or other related
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Visio, Word, Excel &
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with NetSuite.
- PM certification desired (PMP, other).--
- Must be results driven and utilize his or her knowledge to meet
or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapt to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Must comply at all times with the standards, policies and
procedures in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work in an office environment and
regularly report to work at Corporate Headquarters or designated
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move--objects (including--medium to large furniture items up to
75 pounds)--from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position--or be able to assemble furniture while
working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values:-- Lovesac Core Values - Willing to sweep the floors Grit--
Aspirational Values - Customer Centricity Only "A" Players
Executional Excellence Table-Stakes Values - Positivity Passion
Empathy Transparency Making it happen Our stores including our
website are open seven days a week and require morning, evening,
weekend and holiday availability. Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity
employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, military status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Lovesac, Stamford , Manager, IT Project Delivery, IT / Software / Systems , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!