GVP, Ent Technical Sales
Posted on: November 15, 2023
JOB SUMMARY The GVP, Enterprise Technical Sales is a key member
of the Spectrum Enterprise executive team who will contribute to
the continued growth and expansion of the business by driving
technical organization performance and contribution to exceed
goals. In this comprehensive role and through integrated internal
and external-facing endeavors, this executive will leverage focused
leadership and expertise to ensure Spectrum Enterprise offers
superior, client-informed solutions which result in accelerated
market share and revenue gains. Additionally, this executive leader
will ensure retention and development of high-value technical sales
and sales engineering talent while modernizing team structure to
achieve optimized operational results, and building a team culture
that fuels programmatic execution, data driven results, and insists
upon a client-first, sales-first mindset. MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Provide expertise and input into process, sales motion,
metrics, and technology to drive technical sales productivity
increases across all segments.
- Provide insight and value throughout the business process, from
client product requirements and enhancements to product management,
to inform the long-term strategic product roadmap.
- Influence and participate in the development of commercial
technical solutions and ensure they are implemented and supported
to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Lead technically based strategic programs through adoption and
- Engage C-level IT professionals in executive-level discovery,
solution development, and roadmap discussions.
- Lead the development of technical account plan expectations and
execution for larger more strategic accounts.
- Collaborate with colleagues across all functional areas to
ensure Spectrum Enterprise processes and products support the
achievement of sales objectives.
- Recruit, mentor, and build a world class enterprise-grade large
technical sales and sales engineering organization.
- Develop and drive training curriculum and career development
for technical sales and sales engineering professionals.
- Assess and optimize technical sales organization roles and
responsibilities for efficiency.
- Participate and keep up with industry events as an executive
technical sales thought leader. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to serve as a visionary and think strategically
- Ability to lead large change initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others
to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Effective negotiation, communication, organizational
- Persuasive speaking skills with an ability to influence at all
- Attention to detail and data driven mindset with strong
instinct for the client's point of view
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to encourage high
performance from team members
- Strong judgment, professional demeanor, and business
- Superior client- facing skills, including C-suite
- Proven ability to influence internal and external
- History of attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining
highly motivated and skilled team members
- Understanding of client businesses and applications of Spectrum
Enterprise solutions in various environments and across all market
- Ability to translate complicated technical needs to
- Proven financial and analytical business skills
- Active and valid driver's license, a safe driving record and
availability to travel Required Education Bachelors degree in
Business or related field Required Related Work Experience and
Number of Years Leadership experience - 10+ Marketing experience -
10+ Product marketing experience - 7+ PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred Education Master's degree WORKING CONDITIONS Office
environment Travel as required XSA- Here, employees don't just have
jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a
comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for
their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their
well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.A
qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered
in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local
ordinances.Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the
United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet
-, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and
Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community
of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more
than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to
what matters most. Watch this video to learn more. Who You Are
Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects
our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment
and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , GVP, Ent Technical Sales, Sales , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!