Associate Director, Sales Enablement
Company: Gartner, Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
The Associate Director (AD) of Sales Enablement (SE) helps
identify and define requirements to increase the productivity of
Gartner's Global Exhibitor Sales (GES) team. The AD will perform
detailed analyses to identify actionable insights that lead to the
design, development, delivery, and measurement of impactful sales
enablement. The AD will work with the VP SE, senior sales leaders
in the GES group, and cross-functional leaders to help build a full
spectrum of enablement offerings including programs, content,
technology, and tools.What You Will Do
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across
the organization. Partner with sales managers and reps to identify
productivity improvement opportunities. Partner with
cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Product, Analytics,
Operations) to ensure programs are contextualized and aligned to
Gartner strategy and key initiatives.
- Perform high-quality quantitative and qualitative analyses to
identify and define best practices which can be systematized and
scaled across the GES team. Offer this info as a catalyst to enable
- Drive the evolution and implementation of GES's "Pathway to
- Develop and implement formal and informal learning programs
(i.e., training, coaching).
- Ability to analyze performance, identify markers of high
performance and translate information into actionable insights so
that it can be easily understood and used to drive change.
- Develop or enhance enablement content and collateral materials
e.g., playbooks, scripts, value propositions, pitches. Map
materials to a continuously improving GES sales process and
clients' evolving buying patterns.
- Identify and deploy tools and technology that make enablement
easily accessible so Sales can leverage relevant content at key
moments in the sales cycle.
- Ensure all sales tools are up to date and available to GES
sales via Inside Gartner.
- Collaborate with Sales and BU leaders to ensure strong adoption
of programs and content.
- Capture and analyze program impact against key performance
indicators (i.e., retention, sales goal attainment, pipeline, sales
velocity, conversion rate, etc.).
- Capture content usage and program participation statistics to
confirm relevance and drive continuous improvement.
- Oversee and manage day to day activities of a sales enablement
specialist and build a team, over time, to further support growth
of conference sales.
- Stay current on leading-edge enablement trends and practices to
drive a continuous best-in-class set of offerings for GES.What You
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or another
- 10+ years' experience in sales enablement or sales operations
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative problem-solving
experience, including turning quantitative analysis into actionable
recommendations and business strategies.
- History of building successful and robust enablement and
training programs, collateral, and job aids for global
- Proven ability to interpret robust datasets to make informed
- Effective communication, leadership and influencing skill
- Ability to develop credibility with sales managers and
supporting BUs to become a trusted advisor and business
- Proficiency in Seibel CRM and/or Salesforce.com.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Highspot,
or Gong is a plus.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to evolving needs of a high growth
sales team.Who You Are
- Curious: Interested in understanding complex problems to
identify underlying drivers and surface innovative ideas to address
- Flexible: Willing to learn, try novel approaches and iterate
based on impact.
- Forward Thinking: Energized by new enablement theories,
processes, tools, and technologies (e.g., Artificial Intelligence,
- Adaptable: You excel in fast-paced environments, embrace
operational rigor and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communicator: A natural ability to contextualize
information and deliver persuasive presentations.
- Inclusive: You thrive in diverse environments.Who are
we?Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and
their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter
decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most
critical priorities. We've grown exponentially since our founding
in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally
that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.What
makes Gartner a great place to work?Our teams are composed of
individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions,
ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and
generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us
stronger-as individuals, as communities and as an organization.
That's why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year
after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World's
Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ
Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and
a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability
Equality Index. -Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into
reality? Join #LifeAtGartner What we offer:Our people are our most
valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our
team, you'll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you
live your life well. These resources are designed to support your
physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage
continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning
and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups,
charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your
internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.The policy
of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to
affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment
opportunity.Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity
Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job
seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your
disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling
Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to
-.Job Requisition ID:75191By submitting your information and
application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the
country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to
your place of residence.Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: For
efficient navigation through the application, please only use the
back button within the application, not the back arrow within your
Keywords: Gartner, Inc., Stamford , Associate Director, Sales Enablement, Sales , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!