Software Sales Associate
Company: EZFacility, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Since 2003, EZFacility, a division of Jonas Software, has been a
leader in scheduling, management and membership solutions for
sports, and health and fitness facilities around the world. Our
software-as-a- service (SaaS) offerings enable companies to
simplify and streamline their operations, improve the efficiency of
their staff, and increase their bottom-line.
EZFacility is headquartered in Woodbury, New York, and we have
sales and support offices in England. As the fitness and sports
division of Jonas Software, EZFacility' s vision is to be the
branded global leader in Scheduling, Management and Membership SaaS
solutions. Our goal is to be recognized by customers and respective
industry stakeholders as a trusted provider of "software for life"
in the areas of technology, product innovation, quality, and
customer service for sports, health and fitness facilities.
EZFacility has an excellent entry level opportunity available for a
Software Sales Associate. This individual will be responsible for
facilitating sales from lead acquisition to demonstration to close.
Amazing opportunity to gain experience in software sales.
EZFacility takes pride in running a serious, growing business with
a fun and dynamic environment.
- Establish a track record of meeting and exceeding monthly,
quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Lead product demonstrations with prospective and current
clients in a virtual environment.
- Evaluate and comprehend both prospect and current client needs,
while presenting all solutions that EZFacility can provide.
- Follow up on sales leads, develop and deploy targeted
campaigns, and nurture relationships with potential customers.
- Engage with prospects and clients throughout the customer
- Develop expert level knowledge of EZFacility's software
- Maintain detailed record keeping of prospect and client
interactions using Salesforce and other applications.
- Attend industry trade shows to generate leads, produce sales
and promote EZFacility.
- Collaborate with the EZFacility accounts, support, training,
marketing and development teams.
- Demonstrated experience of establishing and managing a book of
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is an asset but not required.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in B2B sales is a plus.
- Action oriented and energetic self-starter driven by
- Interpersonal Savvy- ability to build rapport inside and
outside of the organization.
- Experience in the fitness industry is a plus.
- Ability to persevere in a fast-paced environment.
- Set appropriate priorities to accomplish end goal.
EZ Facility- USA
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management
software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice,
Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa,
Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product
Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made
up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders
within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the
aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers
and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of
'Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product
innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000
customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over
2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry
experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in
Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the
United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is
a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.,
headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
Keywords: EZFacility, Inc., Stamford , Software Sales Associate, Sales , Woodbury, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!