Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Location: Oyster Bay
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARY A Digital - Banking as a Service (BaaS)
Administrator performs transaction processing for institutional
depositors, broker dealers, municipal, and Digital and Banking as a
Service accounts. Responsible for opening accounts, processing
deposits and withdrawals (via wire, ACH or check), and closing and
rollover of CDs. Reviews, records, reconciles and monitors daily
transactions and CD activity. Performs monthly processing and
adjustments. Coordinates with accounting staff regarding broker
dealer records. Maintains and updates files for the department.
- Processes daily broker dealer, institutional, municipal, and
digital - BaaS transactions including account opening, deposits,
withdrawals, wire transfers, closing and rollover of CDs.
- Monitors deposit reports to ensure transaction accuracy and
- Performs monthly processing and adjustments.
- Maintains files, policies, procedures and updates records as
- Coordinates with accounting staff in regards to broker dealer
- Assists with municipal banking services including resolving
various account/product issues, rate changes on Fiserv DNA,
custodial account set-ups and maintenance, adjustments - updates,
- Prepares departmental reports where needed, assists with
preparation for internal and regulatory audits.
- Assists with onboarding Digital - BaaS partnerships.
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree in business, accounting or finance
- Two (2) years of experience in banking/ financial services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of banking policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of FISERV DNA system a plus.
- Computer literate with proficiency in internet navigation, word
processing and Excel.
- Ability to effectively document procedures and write business
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and work prioritization skills.
- Good organization - planning skills.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects with varying
- Project management skills a plus.
- Self-motivated. NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANK. Based in Hicksville,
NY, New York Community Bank is a New York State-chartered savings
bank serving customers throughout Metro New York, New Jersey, Ohio,
Arizona and Florida. New York Community Bank serves customers
through over 200 branches featuring a divisional structure: Queens
County Savings Bank, Roslyn Savings Bank, Richmond County Savings
Bank, Roosevelt Savings Bank and Atlantic Bank in New York; Garden
State Community Bank in New Jersey; Ohio Savings Bank in Ohio; and
AmTrust Bank in Florida and Arizona. With a longstanding reputation
of strength, stability and service, NYCB is proud to be committed
to the communities it serves. To learn more about the NYCB Family
of Banks visit us at www.MyNYCB.com . Help recruit top talent for
NYCB through the employee referral program. All NYCB employees are
encouraged to submit referrals. Locate top talent right in the
community where you live, work and play. Amazing individuals are
all around be sure to let them know how they can become a part of
the NYCB family. NYCB is an equal opportunity employer that
prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex,
national origin, ethnicity, religion, marital status, disability,
military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic
information and any other classification protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law or ordinance. This policy against
discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment
including, but not limited to: recruitment and selection, promotion
and demotion, transfer, training and development, compensation,
benefits, leaves of absence and termination. NYCB will consider
reasonable accommodations for employees and applicants with
disabilities, as well as accommodations that are necessary for an
employee to practice their religious faith.
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Stamford , Broker, Sales , Oyster Bay, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!