Senior Sales Recruiter
Posted on: May 14, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you versed in developing recruitment strategies that
attract and retain top talent?
- Can you commit to a role working with hiring leaders to recruit
high-quality candidates while recommending recruiting process
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Recruiter II, you accelerate growth and ensure client
satisfaction by sourcing and hiring a high-quality workforce. You
focus on achieving company goals by partnering with Sales hiring
leaders to recruit and select qualified candidates for positions
across the organization. You propel recruitment efforts forward by
working with functional team leaders and the senior leadership of
Human Resources (HR) to determine hiring requirements. You excel at
identifying opportunities to improve quality of hires based on an
in-depth analysis of hiring metrics.
You combine your recruitment expertise and understanding of
business objectives to reduce the time-to-fill metric through
process improvement recommendations. You have a proven ability to
align recruitment practices to employment branding while ensuring
compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) and Affirmative Action Program
(AAP) requirements for all recruitment processes. You thrive in an
office environment working with geographically dispersed teams.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence through collaboration with
senior leadership and senior Human Resources (HR) to develop
comprehensive recruitment strategies.
- Enhance the diversity of candidates through the implementation
of strategic recruitment programs and by participating in available
national recruiting conferences and outreach efforts.
- Drive the recruitment process by managing selection, initial
interviews, assessments, tests, offers and onboarding, to include
experienced and campus hires.
- Focus recruitment efforts for highly skilled Sales
- Ensure the strategic use of the recruitment budget through
recommendations for job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and
- Mitigate company-wide risk by ensuring compliance with EEO, FCC
and all applicable federal, state and local employment laws.
- Serve as a Spectrum Enterprise employment brand ambassador to
drive awareness of opportunities and our position of as an employer
- Maintain accurate and current recruitment and applicant files
using our applicant tracking system (ATS).
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of recruiting or staffing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies and
staffing and employment practices.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to maintain client
and company confidentiality.
- Critical thinker with effective analytical, prioritization and
- History of analyzing and interpreting data to identify
- Track record of working independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in recruiting for Sales roles.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).HRC365
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Senior Sales Recruiter, Sales , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!