Sales Enablement Program Manager Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a detail-oriented program manager experienced in
guiding multiple highly complex or enterprise-wide programs
consisting of multiple projects?
- Can you partner with sales leadership, product marketing and
strategic marketing to ensure programs meet the highest objectives
within the sales organization?
- Do you desire a role improving sales productivity by creating
and scaling sales enablement programs, including training, process
optimization and measurement frameworks?Our company:At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology
solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications
service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes
networking and managed services solutions: Internet access,
Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum
Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with
clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about
Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com.Highlights:As the Sales Enablement Program
Manager, you improve revenue growth through the detailed management
of highly complex and enterprise-wide sales acceleration programs.
You are a strategic leader proficient in the coordination of
resources for programs consisting of multiple projects. You ensure
the successful completion of these projects through adjustments to
the scope and timing based on the needs of the company. You
collaborate with managers across the organization and empower them
through your extensive technical and project management experience.
You have an aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming
obstacles with the ability to share this knowledge with your peers
and boundary partners. You excel at managing your assigned programs
and teams from an office position. You report to the Director of
Program Management and Enablement for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage enterprise-wide excellence by supporting all efforts
to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive complex programs through the development of program
strategies that support business cases and high-level project
- Ensure the integration of projects by adjusting the scope,
timing and budgets based on the business needs of the business
while coordinating with Project Managers to define the program
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and mentor to the
Project Managers and leaders and educate and assist them with
implementing processes and making improvements.
- Drive the program management process to deliver project scope
on time and within budget with responsibilities that include
directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans,
escalating and communicating resource needs, supervising quality
reviews and managing issue resolution.
- Track key project milestones and recommend adjustments to
Project Managers to complete projects on time and ensure high
- Communicate with leadership and other stakeholders to inform on
program strategy, direction and changes.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve enterprise
goals or enhance program strategies by partnering with senior
leadership and other stakeholders within the business
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Seven or more years of project management experience.
- Excel at working independently with no supervision and
- Proficient in prioritizing and organizing programs while
defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data and show
sound judgment to accomplish job duties.
- Confident when preparing and delivering data-driven
- Deadline-driven with the ability to resolve issues while
working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- History of influencing internal and external stakeholders while
developing working relationships with peers and project
- Expert at managing large, complex, diverse and strategic
projects that impact the entire organization.
- Successful track record of implementing program and project
plans and monitoring progress, resource usage and quality.
- Proven ability to manage complex programs and project
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and
developing plans to eliminate or mitigate identified risks.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Extensive knowledge of the sales process and what it takes to
be successful in a sales organization.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, analytical and
stakeholder management skills.
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally.
- Proven ability to manage the efficacy of sales programs,
campaigns or go-to-market strategies.
- Hands-on experience with sales data and the ability to work
with tools like Salesforce and Excel.Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related
field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and
- Project management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum (preferred). KGN312
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Sales Enablement Program Manager Spectrum Enterprise, Sales , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!