Route Sales Representative
Company: Pear Core Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Our client, FoodPrep Solutions (FPS) provides knife sharpening
services (along with the sharpening of cutting devices used in food
preparation) to the foodservice industry throughout the Northeast
and Mid-Atlantic regions is looking for Route Sales Representatives
(RSRs) to service and grow FPSs client base. If youre excited by an
opportunity to own your own routes, to build and grow client
relationships, and to grow your income through increasing your
client base and increasing sales, then this could be the job for
you! This route will be throughout Stamford, CT.
SOLICITING AND MAKING SALES
Sell services and products to restaurants, foodservice facilities,
caterers, event planners, etc.
- Develop new customers while maintaining and growing existing
sales within assigned customers and a given sales territory.
- Develop new markets and utilize current relationships to build
new relationships (for example, by soliciting warm referrals from
- Determine potential customer needs, as well as current customer
needs, and offer solutions.
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers by educating about
additional products and services that can be provided.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests to drive
- Participate in sales training sessions.
EXECUTE ROUTE PICKUPS AND DELIVERIES
Ensure timely and correct deliveries of products.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable
laws and company policy.
- Pickup and deliver routes
- Receive customer payments.
- Drop off routes and customer payments to HQ or local
- Report daily site visit report and sales reports to HQ.
- Accurately prepare and submit paperwork (such as route and
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Required Education: High School diploma or GED
- Required Licensure: Valid non-commercial drivers license
- A clean driving record
- Preferred Experience: 1-2 years of customer service or sales
- Requires flexibility in scheduling, such as the ability to work
irregular shifts such as potential evenings or weekends.
- Requires extensive, daily, local travel by car, within a
prescribed route, ending back at FPS home base and employee will be
home at the end of the day. Occasionally, the RSR may be required
to travel further, requiring an overnight stay.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Pear Core Solutions Inc., Stamford , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!