BI Analyst I
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Do you have a knack for identifying patterns and trends? Looking
for a BI Analyst job that values insights from their data to use
information to drive growth and success? If so, you'll fit right in
with Spectrum's Business Intelligence team!
Spectrum maintains our 32 million customers by offering
trailblazing products and services. Our goal is not only to exceed
the expectations of our users, but our employees too! In today's
data-driven world, having access to accurate and timely information
is crucial to stay competitive and relevant.
Spectrum's Business Intelligence team plays a vital role in not
only working towards the company's goals but improving our decision
making through insights and analysis of data. It's a high-energy
job that allows you to focus on all aspects of Spectrum: business
and people! You'd be joining a competent team with quality
expectations that values partnership, long-term career growth, and
great work-life balance.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As a BI Analyst I, is responsible for supporting and managing a
program of business unit-focused initiatives designed to help
business partners drive value from information. Contributes to
Charter's success by ensuring business needs and goals are realized
through analysis and reporting activities of the Business
Intelligence Group. Responsible for supporting the Manager of
Business Intelligence to empower Charter business leaders with
concise, high-quality information, helping them leverage it to
identify and address business opportunities and threats. Provides
consultation on the interpretation of data to various business
partners throughout the organization. Come join our team and help
us drive success through data!
WHAT OUR BUSINESS ANALYSTS ENJOY MOST
- Actively and consistently supporting all efforts to simplify
and enhance the customer experience.
- Communicating data nuances and insights to all levels of the
company in a clear and concise manner.
- Instilling best practices and support users at all levels of
the organization in leveraging BI capabilities for accurate
reporting and analysis.
- Collaborating closely with business partners to gather detailed
business requirements that includes identification and mapping of
source system data, and rules for data cleansing, integration and
- Creating report mock ups based on requirements and coordinate
with technical team to finalize designs.
- Understanding data elements in the warehouse at a fine grain to
support any form of user needs from research to adhoc querying to
managing large information projects.
- Interacting with senior management or executive level customers
and provide support as needed.
- Documenting, presenting and recommending solutions for handling
data anomalies and issues.
- Maintaining metadata dictionaries and report definitions.
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure alignment in
business needs, timelines and department standards.
- Creating test plans and scenarios and conduct testing to ensure
quality and requirements traceability to final deliverable. WHAT
YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
- Relevant technical or business work experience - 0.5+
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience and passion for leveraging data to drive
- Beginner to intermediate statistical knowledge
- Beginner to intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to speak to large groups with good presentation
- Ability to perform critical thinking in the area of data
analysis with intermediate analytical skills
- Proven team and relationship building skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex business processes, rules and
gain business acumen Required Education
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Economics,
Mathematics, or Business Administration or relevant experience
- Experience with Teradata and/or other MPP data warehouse
- Experience with Tableau and/or MicroStrategy
- Familiarity with BI Data Modeling concepts such as
Star/Snowflake Schema, Dimensions and Facts Working Conditions
- Onsite 5 days SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving
technology powers our employees' careers as they move up or around
- Supportive Teams: Who you are matters here. And, we aim to
foster an inclusive workplace where every person is empowered to
bring their best ideas
- Learning Culture: With a focus on training and development,
employees can have confidence that day one is truly just the
beginning of a dynamic career
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in
life Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for
job alerts !
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet , TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , BI Analyst I, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!