Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager
Company: Talent Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Sr.
Business Analyst / Project Manager for a contract position in
Stamford, CT. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance
for a long-term extension.
Position Summary: This role has a proven ability to perform both
business analyst and project management functions, working closely
with the business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, drive
prioritization and streamline business processes.
- Independently drive critical requirements discussions, managing
dependencies across multiple functional areas to achieve the best
outcome for Client as a whole.
- Elicit and document business and functional requirements using
a variety of interview techniques
- Partner with key stakeholder in Finance, IT and other business
stakeholders to develop, document and optimize processes to
effectively support the project's key objectives.
- Transform business requirements into detailed User Stories and
clearly defined acceptance criteria that engineers can
- Govern consistent delivery of the cross programs with a
- This role will also be accountable for roadmap management and
driving quality delivery approach across the various BU led
- Manage overall project budget when needed.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, communications and
- Ensure that risks and issues are identified and mitigated.
- Lead change management by engaging and communicating across
varied audiences including stakeholders, clients, delivery teams
and upper management during the lifecycle of a given project.
- Act as a key liaison between the business and the technology
consulting partners to drive the success of implementation.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing activities.
- Manage customer expectations of products and services to be
- Participate in relevant centers of excellence as they pertain
to either Scrum, Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Project
Management focus areas.
- 7+ years working in a fast-paced environment that experiences
- 7+ years of demonstrated business process analysis and project
- Experience with Salesforce solutions a strong plus
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
tailored to meet the needs of the different end users, team
members, sr. management and executive leadership in cross-cultural
- Must be well organized, methodical and pay close attention to
- Possess excellent written/oral communication skills
- Able to work well in a highly collaborative cross discipline
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Proven ability to collaborate in a global / matrix
- Strong work ethic with focus on meeting deadlines and
- Solution minded, detail-oriented and is firm yet flexible
- Knowledge and experience with Scrum/Agile and Waterfall
- Leading teams in a matrix environment consisting of various
types of roles and skill sets
- Strong business analysis skills
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and
governance required to lead
- projects and programs
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving
skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret
business needs and translate them into application and operational
- Ability to breakdown complex business problems and workflows
into meaningful components that are understandable by various
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio,
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Drive File Stream, Docs, Sheets,
- Microsoft Power BI
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, technology, or
related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- CPM Scrum Certified Product Owner
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to
receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987,
we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to
hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!
Keywords: Talent Software Services, Inc., Stamford , Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...