Customer Logistics Analyst
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 26, 2023
CUSTOMER LOGISTICS ANALYST STAMFORD, CT Hybrid, 3 days onsite
and 2 days remote. Required Skills:
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Need more of a Data Analytics candidate with 2+ years of
experience, who can import and export reports outside of SAP.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, supply chain
planning or logistics roles.
- Good experience in reporting including Excel expertise, VLOOKUP
and SAP is required.
- Experience in order management systems (SAP preferred).
- Solid capabilities in MS Office Applications particularly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and interface with internal and
external customers across various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships and
manage customer expectations.
- Proven analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Need someone who is Data Driven, mindful, confident, uploads
data correctly without errors, multi-tasking, someone who is very
interested and curious.
- Highly interactive, reaching out to team members for providing
additional support and assisting team with a supporting hand.
- Serves as a support role to the current SMR Planners in the
Customer Logistics department.
- Manage order revisions/swaps due to Allocation Blocks, Changes,
- Tracking and communicating product allocation
- Tracking shipments of allocated items.
- Centralizing report running.
- Order management/Delivery Appt updates.
- Assist with replenishment planning/inventory uploads. This 3+
month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment
to email) with rate and availability to Supriya: ALPHA'S
REQUIREMENT W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN
HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Stamford , Customer Logistics Analyst, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...