Company: Crescent Electric Supply Company
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As a Cost Analyst, you will support a variety of initiatives
related to cost. The key skills for this position include
organization, time management, project management, customer-centric
and collaborative approach when helping others.PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Review and analyze company-wide cost reports for potential cost
issue resolution and optimization in cost savings.
- Proactively identify, recommend and implement enhancements to
the vendor cost process within Crescent's software
- Manage price increases and cost updates including contacting
vendors and collecting, organizing and processing cost agreements
in a timely manner.
- Manage cost workflow process and provide cost field support for
the company including problem solving and resolving cost
- Manage and process EDI and non-EDI cost agreements and credits
including processing, loading, and rejection reports and work with
vendors to rectify issues and variances.
- Review, research, and make recommendations on cost enhancement
opportunities including streamlining agreements as well as improved
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent process development & enhancement skills.
- Efficient use of PC, including advanced skills in Microsoft
Word, Excel, Power Point and the ability to effectively communicate
- Lead and support multiple projects across different focus areas
- Ability to work well with others, implement projects,
self-motivate and take constructive criticism.TOTAL REWARDS AND
BENEFITSCrescent Electric's compensation package includes an array
of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k)
plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance
Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes
supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and
critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision,
and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30
days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will
be automatically enrolled in the company's 401(k) plan once they
achieve 90 days of employment.FAMILY OWNED. CULTURE OF QUALITY.
OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE.Crescent is transforming and we are on a
mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and
relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising
teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our
employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have
the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have
the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve
together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE
industry leaders...together.Crescent Electric Supply is proudly an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Electric Supply does not
discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin,
gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military
status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any
other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Veterans
and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We recognize
and value the unique strengths of the military community in
supporting our mission to serve those who have served. Candidates
are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record
review, criminal background checks, references check, and a
post-offer drug screen.
Keywords: Crescent Electric Supply Company, Stamford , Cost Analyst, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...