Real Time Analyst - WFM
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Real Time Analyst - WFM--RemoteJob ID: 2022-14361Type: Regular
Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: Customer Service
CenterCareCentrixOverviewManage all call center traffic to ensure
compliance with customer service level agreements. Serve as the
call traffic and trending analyst for the Regional Service Centers.
Provide real time and historical call center data to CareCentrix
personnel, working with call center managers and supervisors.
Analyze trends within assigned operations, including call volumes,
call patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation. The
candidate will use these analysis results to forecast call arrival
patterns and create schedules. Adept in staffing to meet business
unit goals, client goals, and corporate objectives. Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 11am - 8pm ESTResponsibilitiesIn this Job, you
- Assist and direct the day to day call traffic to service
centers, assuring that service level agreements are consistently
met. This load-balancing will occur through skills-based routing
system on I3 platform. This assistance will occur real-time and
historical, as well as planning for future requirements.
- Provide ongoing internal communications with call center
staff/management/directors/AVP's on load balancing and staffing
requirements in real-time, historically, and proactively.
- Establish and maintain appropriate level of call center
reporting to key stakeholders in the CareCentrix organization.
- This is including but not limited to real-time and historical
reporting on call volumes, staffing, and historical call trends.
Establish these reporting procedures and becomes a central
repository of call center data.
- In addition to real-time monitoring, assist with staffing
requirements, analysis, and scheduling of staff to ensure
contractual service levels are always met.
- Provide analysis to support call trending and tracking of call
volumes used to assist in staffing decisions.
- Implement and support a standardized call center staffing model
(such as Erlang-C), as well as makes recommendations, adjustments,
and serves as key analyst for staffing questions for
- Participate in and contribute to performance improvement
- Assist in implementing and maintaining operational processes to
ensure compliance to Company policies, legal requirements and
regulatory mandates.QualificationsThis is the job for you if you:
- Have 2 years' experience in healthcare management staffing for
a call center in multiple locations.
- Have High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Are knowledgeable in a Workforce Management system I3
preferred; or IEX, Blue Pumpkin acceptable.
- Have a demonstrated proficiency/knowledge base in standard
staffing practices/protocol for call centers. What we offer:
- Salary Range: $45000 - $48000 / year plus corporate bonus
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with
HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free
on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and
- Great culture with a sense of community.CareCentrix maintains a
drug-free workplace. #IDCC We are an equal opportunity employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard
to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified
disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law. Please see job
Keywords: Carecentrix, Stamford , Real Time Analyst - WFM, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!