Lead Analyst, IT Infrastructure (Remote)
Company: United Rentals
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
This will be a Remote position
As a Lead Analyst, IT Infrastructure, at United Rentals, you will
be responsible for supporting various technical IT projects.
Projects include, but not limited to, the research and
implementation of infrastructure enhancements to meet changing
business needs. You will foster relationships with internal teams
and vendor partners to be able to plan for future growth.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's
largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United
Rentals. We'll provide the tools, the technology and the support
you need to do the job right. You will also be supported by a
strong management team that will help you achieve your goals.
Additional duties include the following:
* Work in tandem with IT management and infrastructure teams to
achieve business objectives by coordinating and supporting various
IT Project activities
* Coordinate and complete projects on time and within budget and
* Help to define deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and
summarize progress of projects
* Facilitate and lead regular meetings with internal teams and
vendor partners to review project status or change in
* Works with internal/external teams to improve processes
* Create critical documentation (PPT, Visio, etc.) to better
communicate ideas and challenges
* Report project data to management
* Participate in project meetings to identify supporting technology
for current business processes and support for go-forward
* Work with various IT teams for continued support, migration and
decommissioning of legacy systems
* Assist business with other IT infrastructure tasks as
* Other duties assigned as needed
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
* 5+ years of experience supporting multi size projects and teams
in IT infrastructure
* Demonstrated ability to work effective in cross-functional team
* Experience in hands-on project support; specifically in
information technology related projects
* Ability to troubleshoot incidents and manage resolutions
* Ability to effectively coordinate resources and manage day to day
operations while maintaining an understanding of the strategic
goals of the organization
* Strong experience with programming concepts, database systems and
* Knowledge of IBM iSeries, DB2, Teradata, Snowflake, data
replication methods a plus
* Need to have the ability to work independently and proactively
research solutions and coordinate relevant individuals or teams to
* Experience documenting performance and integration technical
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication
* Strong analytical, problem solving and planning
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe
that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and
we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and
embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our
corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction,
diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes
medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts;
401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability
insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays,
and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and
career growth opportunities.
U.S. Non-Full Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k)
retirement with company match; paid time off including sick,
vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development
and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical,
dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training
and development, and career growth opportunities.
* Offered for full time roles, non-full time eligibility in select
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: United Rentals, Stamford , Lead Analyst, IT Infrastructure (Remote), Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!