Packaging Lab Technician
Company: System One
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Packaging Lab TechnicianLocation:
Stamford, CTStart date: ASAPResponsibilities:
- Participate and lead testing of package components and
- Work with suppliers, Package Engineers, Package Testing
Engineers, and cross functional team members to drive projects to
- Assist in the design and development of project-related
- Assist in the initiation and coordination of plant trials
- Creation and maintenance of packaging testing plans, and
package component specifications
- Assist engineers on Sustainability metrics development
- This position supports and coordinates operations with regards
to the new product introduction, qualification and scale up
- They will be responsible for sizing, requesting, and qualifying
outer cases through ISTA standardized testing. In addition, upon
completion of shipper qualification, costing and SKU assignment
will be required.
- The role will support Manufacturing Engineers in new product
filling scale up by coordination of line trials, documentation, and
- In addition this role will manage the stability testing and
qualification of new extrusion blow molding molds. Concise
documentation and reporting is critical in this role.
- The position will be supported and directed by a staff
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a lab technician
in a manufacturing environment or a Bachelor's Degree in Packaging
Science with 0-3 years' experience
- Must be familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with CAPE, Artios, and CAD a plus.
Keywords: System One, Stamford , Packaging Lab Technician, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!