Inside Sales II
Company: White Cap
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for generating new sales opportunities via
phone, email or other electronic communication. Respond to customer
order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons,
telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence. Coordinate
with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing
service to customers. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Prospects for new sales opportunities. Generates leads via
outbound calling and e-mail.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the price matrix, as
well as other complex tables, to determine the appropriate price.
Develops code directives for certain product while maintaining
target margin goals.
- Prepares and submits proposals. Generates oral and written
- Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper
- Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales
- Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and
customer satisfaction. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience selling in an inside sales environment and/or
demonstrated success working with customers.
- Experience with inventory sales.
- Degree preferred. If you're looking to play a role in building
America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can't wait to
meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter Galbreath, Janna Req ID
WCJR-005905 White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Stamford , Inside Sales II, Professions , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!