Supply Chain Planner
Company: Curtis Instruments, Inc.
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This critical position is located in our corporate office in Mt.
Kisco, NY, and is a needed addition to our Operations team. This
position is the pivot point between the customers forecasted and
real demands, It has particular responsibility for the release of
the production forecast and the monitoring of its accuracy, and is
the focal point for short-term changes in manufacturing demand.
This is a hybrid position, requiring flexibility to go into the
office up to two times a week, or as needed.
What you'll do:
- Prepare information on "Corporate Contracts" by electronics
manufacturer for RFQ and eventual procurement commitment for the
various manufacturing operations.
- Generate "strategic corporate Purchase Orders" directly into
the manufacturing databases for their respective production
- Run component pricing variances between the manufacturing
- Scrub new components for "health" to support design engineering
- Scrub new "BOM's" for indirect costs related to transportation
/ risk of manufacturing location / tariff costs.
- Responsible for updating and publishing the Units Distribution
- Maintain and publish the Supply Chain shipping Schedules
between Curtis Sites and Vendors for rolling 18 Months.
- Coordinate the various metrics for the Materials Department and
propose action for improvements.
- Perform a variety of inventory analyses to assist in managing
the global inventory position
- Maintain the engineering specification data within IHS for
capturing PCN impact.
- Validate BOM costs between sites and their respective Rank 1
- Compile and e-mail the component forecasts to the vendors.
- Co-ordinate the demand changes within the forecast associated
with product transfers between facilities or new product
- Gather, monitor and format customer supplied forecasts for
uploading into ForecastPro, the corporate forecasting
- Help update and maintain the corporate forecast in ForecastPro
using customer forecast, customer order, sales history, sales and
product management input.
- Represent Manufacturing in Sales and Customer Services
department and be the link between them and our Materials
- Inform supervisor of all unusual circumstances or problems.
Abide by all company rules policies, and procedures. Perform other
related duties as assigned. ??What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Business
Administration or a technical field.
- 3-5 years' experience in planning at a senior role
- Detailed understanding of modern business systems
- Familiar with modern manufacturing techniques and Supply Chain
- Experience working in statistical techniques a definite
- Strong attention to detail???????
- Computer skills (Excel/Word) essential. Access a plus.
- Forecast Pro a plus
Please visit us on LinkedIn and Glassdoor to learn more about
Curtis. For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from
Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required
Keywords: Curtis Instruments, Inc., Stamford , Supply Chain Planner, Professions , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!