Class B Local Straight Truck Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Route Driver will be responsible for operating a Class B
Straight Truck to service customer locations, such as mechanic
shops and industrial facilities in Brewster, NY and the surrounding
area. We are searching for a reliable and safety-oriented
individual to join our Safety-Kleen team where every day we help
our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and pump out
tanks and drums
- Communicate with customers on order satisfaction and up-coming
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (Class B) preferred
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements preferred
- Past route delivery experience is a plus
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon
drums with drum dolly
- Ability to use a mobile device
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Stamford , Class B Local Straight Truck Driver, Professions , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!