Finance Business Analyst
Company: Atlantic Group
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Ready to explore new career opportunities? Narrow down jobs by
division or location to see what openings are available in your
area of expertise and in your preferred city.
- Act as a Lead Business Analyst for CCI's SAP platform and
related technology solutions, inclusive of reporting technology.
Specifically, collaborate with business teams to design and
implement more streamlined financial technology solutions and
improve existing procedures/processes for accounting teams firm
- Support the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA. Specifically, plan,
test and execute new system functionality or custom development
while working collaboratively with IT and software vendors.
- Lead the post-implementation strategy and support model which
will include driving the analysis, design and delivery phases of
future-state SAP-related deliverables as well as day-to-day
configuration maintenance and change management / testing
- Manage and understand key Accounting and Reporting processes
across the business (merchant, assets and corporate). Demonstrate
an ability to leverage this knowledge by developing and supporting
impactful business solutions across a broad range of fund
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all team
members and stakeholders, including business representatives,
technology partners and consultants.
- Develop and track to detailed project plans, technical and
business requirements, resource plans, communication plans, risk
mitigation plans and issue resolution plans.
- Provide support, training and guidance to SAP users when
creating reports, running and reviewing upload templates, making
software configuration update and assessing the downstream impact
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across the
- Proactively seek guidance, clarification feedback from peers
and senior staff
- Provide guidance, clarification and feedback to
less-experienced staff Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Prior experience within the financial services and software
- Minimum of 5-10 years working directly with SAP
- Extensive knowledge of design and configuration concepts
including varying uses of SAP's referential data model, Accounting
Model (GL Accounts and Transaction Types) and Allocation
- Experience in hands-on configuration of SAP's Accounting Model
including design and maintenance of reporting hierarchies (GL and
- Functional knowledge of various applications, e.g., SAP, Data
Exchange, Excel VBA, Excel Add-ins, Tableau, SSRS, etc.
- Experience with a full implementation lifecycle
- Ability to structure and conduct interviews with Finance users
to gather and understand requirements.
- Analytical skills to analyze the requirements and define scope
and deliverables Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted
within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not
meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for
future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Date Posted 10/8/2020 Salary $175,000 - $200,000 + bonus First Name
* Last Name * Company Title Email Address * Phone number * (2MB
Max; allowed file formats: doc, docx, pdf, pptx, txt) Choose A
File... Copyright 2021 Atlantic Group. All Rights Reserved.
Keywords: Atlantic Group, Stamford , Finance Business Analyst, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!