Senior FP&A Analyst
Company: Hoxton Circle Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A private investment firm that invests in businesses across a
range of industry sectors (healthcare, industrial services, CPG and
infrastructure) and aiming to build their portfolio companies into
leading industry players is in search of a Senior FP&A Analyst
to join their expanding team. The firm has been on an incredible
run of growth both organically and via acquisition, and fosters a
culture of high-performance, innovation, and teamwork.
This role sits at the group or "enterprise" level, and will have a
view on the full gamut of FP&A across the business. You'll
focus on budgeting, building dashboards, financial modeling,
variance analysis and more. You'll also work with the Head of
FP&A and internal functional teams in order to enhance
initiatives and process improvements. Please note while this role
is based in Stamford, there's potential to split time between
Stamford and NYC (with the majority of your time in the
- 3+ years' experience producing FP&A, ideally from a
complex/matrix structured business
- Experience in building budgets and forecasts
- Ability to build a 3-statement financial model
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Basic accounting knowledge, awareness of GAAP
- Willingness to commute to Stamford, CT Hoxton Circle is an
equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
STAY IN TOUCH - SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER @2021 Hoxton Circle. All
- READ THE BORING LEGAL STUFF
- Designed By Vibe Creative
Keywords: Hoxton Circle Inc., Stamford , Senior FP&A Analyst, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!