Company: Stumptown Coffee Roasters
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Summary Our Production and Fulfillment Techs support our
commitment to exceptional customer service, quality and freshness
by working quickly, efficiently and accurately to package roasted
coffee, monitor the quality of the bags and prepare the coffee for
delivery to our Customers. Additionally, they prepare, pick and
fulfill orders for delivery, and assist in the daily cleaning of
equipment and restocking of supplies. Additionally, they may assist
with driving and deliveries from time to time. The Production and
Fulfillment Tech works with a variety of personalities and
departments to ensure that quality standards are being maintained,
and maintains a respectful, professional demeanor at all times.
- Use both manual and mechanized processes to weigh, grind, bag
and seal bagged coffee.
- Assist with change-overs and basic troubleshooting on
- Rack, box or palletize to prepare bagged coffee for
- Fulfill, pick and prepare customer orders for delivery with
- Comply with established Good Manufacturing Practices and
- Complete work efficiently and safely, maintain a clean and tidy
work space and restock and prep supplies as needed.
- Assist with e-commerce and shipping fulfillment
- Other duties as assigned. Supervisory responsibilities
- None Qualifications
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness & flexibility.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced
environment a must.
- Ability to comfortably lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions accurately
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Proven team player willing to work with others to complete
- Eager to work with many different personalities and
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily and weekly tasks
- Drivers license and clean driving record are necessary Physical
- Occasionally drive Sprinter vans, loading and unloading product
throughout a shift
- Carry weight, lift frequently moves materials weighing up to 50
pounds. Weight greater than 50 pounds can be mitigated with a
lifting partner or device
- Stoopingbending body downward and forward by bending spine at
- Repetitive motion using the hands, wrists and forearmsfold
bags, carry trays of coffee, operate light machinery
- Standing in place for several hours at a table to operate
machinery, scoop coffee and fold bags Work environment
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment, on the road and
at client sites
- The work environment can be noisy
- Temperatures can be variable in the work area At Stumptown, we
welcome diversity and celebrate that our communities include
individuals from all backgrounds, identities, and walks of life. We
strive every day to foster an environment of inclusion, diversity,
equity, and accessibility that supports our employees, customers
and communities. We know that embracing diversity makes us
stronger, enriches our culture, and allows us to grow together. We
encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, skills,
and abilities to apply. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing the application, interview or assessment process, please
direct your inquiries to a member of the People team at or by
calling (855) 711-3385. We are proud to be a B Corp and equal
opportunity employer. by Jobble
Keywords: Stumptown Coffee Roasters, Stamford , Production Technician, Professions , Holtsville, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!