Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Business Analyst ABOUT THE COMPANY:This nonprofit organization
has their global headquarters in Stamford. They're a well-known
organization who provides disaster relief around the world! They
have an easy-to-navigate parking situation (lot right on site).We
are running several core projects (Supply Chain Mgmt-SCM, Finance
Mgmt System-FMS, Customer Relationship Mgmt-CRM) through a
strategic initiative called the Application Revolution
Transformation (ART). Through this initiative, we aspire to be a
high performing organization, and to do this, the basics must be
right. We aim to improve, harmonize, and share, wherever
beneficial, processes, information, and systems across all
locations. To that end, we are seeking a Business Analyst, that has
advanced skills in systems & process design and have experience in
complex software implementation projects, preferably in the Not for
Profit sector.ABOUT THE POSITION:The Business Analyst will solicit,
understand, and document business requirements, and processes;
develop both written and visual depictions of requirements and
process flows; participate in QA activities. This job requires an
experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of
the organization, drive results, proactively identify and resolve
- Develop and maintain understanding of business workflows and
business needs to support primarily Supply Chain and has
familiarity with FMS and/or CRM.
- Responsible for facilitating/eliciting and documenting
comprehensive business requirements, process flows, business rules,
interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data
analysis, and data mapping for system/s configuration and/or
development in collaboration with business and IT
- Conduct gap analysis between system/s and stated business
requirements and collaborate with Project Management to develop
high level estimates, project impact/s required to develop and
- Participate in QA deliverables, including developing scenarios;
partnering with project team and/or end user stakeholders to
execute testing, ensuring results meet system and business
- Participate and/or develop training materials and provide
training in one-on-one or classroom environment.
- Administer and support necessary systems
configurations/business requests to support day-to-day
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field, Supply
Chain, Accounting or relevant experience in the Not for Profit
- 3 or more years of experience working on large scale
implementation projects for ERP: Supply Chain, Finance and CRM
systems with strong ability to understand and represent the needs
of the business end user.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and
techniques. Preferably CBAP or working towards certification.
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional
requirements, workflows and business process engineering.
- Ability to develop training plans and conduct effective
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities through
effective time management, organization and communication.
- Strong MS Office skills (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Data analysis - SQL proficiency ideal.
- Flexibility to work after hours if needed.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Stamford , Business Analyst, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!