Manager, IT Supply Chain Systems
Posted on: February 22, 2021
At Lovesac we believe you should be free to live the life you
love and that--we should all live in Total Comfort. From Sactionals
- The World's Most Adaptable Couch---, to Sacs - The World's Most
Comfortable Seat---, Lovesac products are durable, changeable, and
truly designed for life. Our founder's philosophy, Designed for
Life---, demands that our products are both built to last a
lifetime and designed to evolve with our ever-changing lives. It's
an uncompromising approach to achieving true sustainability. At
Lovesac we are committed to living and succeeding by incorporating
our Guiding Principles: We can all win together Doing less and
doing better We're borrowing this earth from our children The couch
is the new kitchen table Love matters Currently, we are seeking to
hire a Manager, IT Supply Chain Systems to manage and contribute to
the overall Enterprise Integration and Application Strategy as it
relates to Supply Chain technology operations. As a Manager of IT,
Supply Chain Systems, you will be responsible for leading all
Supply Chain-related application systems including supporting
current technology and being an integral part of the evolution of
the technology portfolio supporting strategic growth in scale and
diversity of functionality. As a Manager, you will take the lead in
improving existing systems and partnering with Supply
Chain--business leadership for implementing new systems. Summary of
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or Works directly with senior leadership
and business area owners to align on business strategies and
- Leads and oversees the development, management and maintenance
of NetSuite supply chain functionality and all relevant business
- Develops goals, plans and standards consistent with the
technological, administrative, legal and ethical
- Delivers clear vision, direction, and standards to the IT team
and business partners and ensures their compliance.
- Recruits, selects, and hires top talent to build viable
succession plans and meet company growth initiatives.
- Manages consistent application of performance management
practices in partnership with human resources (the People
- In partnership with the IT Director of Project Delivery,
develop Project Scope Definition, Planning and Tracking as well as
effective Communication and Change Management, Gap Analysis and
- Planning and conducting User Acceptance Testing.
- Planning and executing project deployment.
- Contributing to long-term strategy including Priorities and
- Determine Enterprise Integration Requirements and develop plans
to incorporate supply chain systems with the greater enterprise.
Assure effectiveness of Integration Strategies and Processes.
- Develop Point-of-View on Application System Opportunities.
- Contribute to Supply Chain Evolution Strategy.
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Maintains a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Acts with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate certification
- Exceptional knowledge and experience with Supply Chains
Enterprise-level business systems, including cross-platform and
- Strong business knowledge in retail, distribution and
- Strong working knowledge of ERP platform concepts, preferably
NetSuite or similar.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in information technology,
management of IT and cross-functional teams, business process
analysis and/or other related areas.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Must be results driven and utilize his or her knowledge to meet
or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapt to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage numerous responsibilities and
activities simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines and
accommodating dynamic priorities.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must works collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Must comply at all times with the standards, policies and
procedures in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom , as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac
Values: Lovesac Core Values - Willing to sweep the floors Grit
Aspirational Values - Customer Centricity Only "A" Players
Executional Excellence Table-Stakes Values - Passion Empathy
Transparency Our stores including our website are open seven days a
week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday
availability. Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and
considers all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, military status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Lovesac, Stamford , Manager, IT Supply Chain Systems, Professions , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!