Product Integration Analyst II
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: February 22, 2021
work Full-time assignment_ind Days 7-10 Hrs/Wkdays Only
Category: Information Technology --- Job ID: 415 HCA Healthcare
Please click the link above to Watch our Identity Video to get a
closer look at who we are and what we do! Do you want to be a part
of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a
work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
a team. You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on
our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a
difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to
be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our
community! We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include: --Tuition
Reimbursement/Assistance Programs --Paid Personal Leave --401k
(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
--Identity Theft Protection discounts --Auto, Home, and Life
Insurance options -- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Job
Summary: The Product Analyst II is a part of the Physician Services
Group organization of HCA Healthcare. This technically-focused
position with the Solution Delivery team is responsible for
designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting
interfaces across the enterprise. This goal will be achieved by
working with cross-functional business teams and utilizing BizTalk,
Cloverleaf, HL7 Standards, Microsoft SQL Server, and other tools.
The Integration Analyst II is responsible for interface creation,
interface support, administrative tasks, and managing the lifecycle
of interface development projects at PSG. The Product Analyst II
will collaborate with Business Customers, Department Heads, and
Project teams, as well as support and develop subject matter
knowledge for HL7 integration solutions. The Product Analyst II
will ensure the effective design, build, deployment, documentation
and maintenance of interfaces within the environment. General
- Experience in data acquisition, data cleansing and parsing
- Experience in data analysis, modeling and visualization
- Microsoft SQL Server or other DBMS.
- Experience in other ANSI SQL languages (e.g., MSSQL, Oracle,
- Expertise/experience with Cloverleaf.
- Expertise/experience with BizTalk.
- Expertise in HL7 messaging standards. Soft:
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participate in strategic design, construction and
implementation of solutions in the EMR environment. This includes
selecting, gathering specifications for, designing and implementing
solutions for consumers throughout the enterprise.
- Works to build technical knowledge by taking advantage of
internal team mentoring and attending professional development
- Contributes to the development of goals and objectives related
to the business.
- Lead troubleshooting activities to resolution.
- Self-driven learner of technology and programming.
- Works independently with limited supervision and acts as a
resources for colleagues with less experience. Preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of Clinical and Financial Applications.
- Knowledge of EMR or Practice Management Systems such as
E-Clinical Works, Medicity, Epic, GE Centricity, NextGen, etc.
- Broad application of health industry data standards.
- Actively participates in application design sessions.
- Seasoned data professional and subject matter expert with a
full understanding of data tools and concepts; ability to resolve a
wide range of highly-complex issues in creative ways.
- Expertise in HL7 messaging standards
- Expertise in FHIR API standards Soft:
- Demonstrates continual learning and improvement of knowledge
and expertise in the health industry data standard as well as
industry applications and tools.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation on design and
- Actively builds strong bonds and relationships with all
customers and department heads. Encourages and guides staff to be
- Partners with colleagues and customers to achieve meaningful
discussions regarding data outputs and feedback on usage activities
to improve Data and Analytics output. Education and Experience:
- College Graduate - preferred
- Three to Five years' work experience preferred HCA Healthcare
Information Technology Group (ITG) delivers healthcare IT products
and services to HCA Healthcare's portfolio of business and
partners, including Parallon, HealthTrust and Sarah Cannon.
For decades, ITG has been a pioneer in the industry, leading the
transformation of healthcare into a new era of quality and
connectivity. ITG relies on the breadth of the organization and
depth of technical expertise to advance and enhance today's
healthcare and to enable our physicians and clinicians to provide
world-class, innovative care for patients.
ITG employees rally around the noble cause of transforming
healthcare through technology and find inspiration in the
meaningful work they do-creating a culture that is "Healthcare
If you want a career in technology and have a heart for healthcare,
apply your expertise to a mission that matters.
ITG is always looking for sharp, skilled, committed team members to
join its Healthcare Inspired mission and culture. With job
opportunities spread throughout the company and all across the
country, ranging from strategy to development, from project
management to product support, you can use your unique and valued
expertise in many ways for the noble cause of healthcare Be a part
of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. Get job notifications based
on your interests HCA Healthcare
One Park Plaza
Nashville, TN 37203 Copyright 1999-2020 C-HCA, Inc.; All rights
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Stamford , Product Integration Analyst II, Professions , Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!