Posted on: November 15, 2023
Are you a strong leader with institutional security knowledge?
Can you quickly assess situations and act with integrity to resolve
security risks? If you have a strong sense of service and desire to
support your community, a Physical Security job with Spectrum may
be right for you. Spectrum keeps more than 32 million customers
connected across our 41-state footprint by offering
state-of-the-art products and services including Spectrum Internet
, TV, mobile and voice. Our Corporate Physical Security team
ensures the physical security and safety of Spectrum employees,
property, and customers. CPS operates out of corporate campuses
throughout the country and works with partners in more than 41
states to provide a full range of exceptional security and customer
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION As a Physical Security Officer at
Spectrum, your primary objective is to ensure the safety and
protection of individuals, property, and sensitive information
within our corporate campuses and facilities. You will achieve this
by maintaining a secure work environment and upholding the highest
standards of professionalism and courtesy. Key responsibilities
include patrolling the premises, monitoring access control systems
and cameras, screening deliveries, and responding to critical
incidents as per established protocols. while providing excellent
customer service to employees, guests and vendors As a PSO, you
will also be expected to gain expertise in the security platforms
used by Spectrum. WHAT OUR PHYSICAL SECURITY OFFICERS ENJOY
- Conducting all aspects of the daily security operations
on-site, including executing the overall security plan by:
- Controlling Access
- Conducting Interior and Exterior Patrols
- Responding to Alarms
- Implementing the Mail Safe Program
- Responding to Critical Incidents
- Investigating Suspicious Behavior, Incidents, and Security
- Reporting to Chain of Command and Internal Partners
- Contacting Emergency Services as Required
- Identifying and reporting security vulnerabilities and safety
- Creating and updating incident reports.
- Coordinating and liaising with internal business partners.
- Adhering to Spectrum's policies when handling sensitive or
- Adhering to Spectrum's Integrity Policy and Code of
- Knowing post orders and associated policies and
- Ensuring quality of service and adherence to policies and
- Utilizing, accounting for, and maintaining team equipment.
- Becoming knowledgeable in the use of Spectrum security
platforms and technology.
- Being available for occasional assignments to special events on
- Ensuring that required security training is conducted and
- Serving as a backup to other officers as needed, willing to
work irregular hours and weekends. We operate a highly responsive
security operations center open 24/7. Successful employees maintain
an always-on level of observation, while also offering the first
warm smile for many at our corporate offices. Our team innovates
with our use of data and metrics to effectively address risks and
work more efficiently. If you're diligent, perceptive and
welcoming, you'll thrive in our environment of professional
development and career growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM Required Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Ability to use office software/computer skills (re: MS Office -
Word, PPT, Excel)
- Ability to operate a radio, telephone, and cellular phone with
- Ability to learn Spectrum's access control systems, guard tour
platform, video systems, and other security-related technology
- Security Certification
- Customer service in the retail or hospitality sector
- Graduate of a law enforcement training academy SPECTRUM
CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Dynamic Growth: The growth of our industry and evolving
technology powers our employees' careers as they move up or around
- Supportive Teams: Be part of a strong community that gives you
opportunities to network and grow, and wants to see you
- Learning Culture: With a dedicated focus on training and
development, employees can have confidence that day one is truly
just the beginning of a dynamic career
- Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you-at work and in
life Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for
job alerts !
GSE101 3 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's
why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package
that rewards employees for their contributions to our success,
supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value
at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be
considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States
by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet , TV, Mobile
and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum
Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more
than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32
million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what
matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce
that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities
for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.
Learn about our inclusive culture.
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Stamford , Security Guard, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!