Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: September 16, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. -Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.Qualifications
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and
divide with 10's and 100's. - Able to perform these operations
using units of United States' currency and weight measurement,
volume, and distance.
- Able to deal with standardized situations with only occasional
or no variables.
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Able to safely use basic maintenance and landscape related hand
tools and light power tools, such as shovels, rakes, blowers,
mowers, drills, saws, sanders, buffers, vacuuming, extractors,
- Porters will be required to work with caustic materials and
cleaning equipment in order to fulfill their job responsibilities.
They must be able to understand English well enough to read and
comply with safety instructions for proper use of such materials
and machinery to protect themselves and others (employees,
residents and guests) from injury.Responsibilities
- Provide cleaning services for business offices, apartments,
interior and exterior public and common areas and amenities of the
community in a safe, neat, clean and attractive condition.
- Provide floor care services for carpet, tile, and wood floors
and may include vacuuming, extracting, buffing, sealing, stripping,
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community areas.
- Maintain all grounds; including sidewalks, public walkways and
stairways, building exteriors, garden areas in a neat, clean and
- Performs basic maintenance related work requests.
- Mows lawn, trims shrubbery, and cultivates flowers (varies by
- Notifies management concerning need for repairs.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions promptly to
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in work performed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.SalaryStarting at $15.00 /
Keywords: Atria Careers, Stamford , Porter, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!