Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Summary: In this newly created role, the Benefits Specialist
will support the administration of all benefits and retirement
programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-
and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan. Given our continued
growth, we are committed to providing excellent service and support
to all of our physician partners and
- Supports overall benefits delivery across the organization,
ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and excellent customer service, for
both active employees and COBRA participants.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in Paycom HRIS
system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
Confirms feeds to carriers in a timely manner and conducts audits
in HRIS system to confirm accuracy. Manages HSA data in HRIS.
- Ensures new hires have accurate and timely information
regarding benefits and enrollment processes. Maintains all benefit
orientation materials and responds to inquiries.
- Plays a lead role in the Open Enrollment process and employee
training for both acquisitions and annual Open Enrollment,
including system testing, auditing and communications.
- Responds promptly to benefits inquiries from all employees and
physicians on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status
changes, claim issues and other general inquiries. Escalates to
broker as needed.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data and reconciles
all invoices monthly. Coordinates with carriers to ensure all
employee data is correct.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and
disability paperwork in coordination with vendor: medical,
personal, disability and FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act).
Administers state paid family leaves. Effectively interprets FMLA
and ADA implications.
- Manages workers compensation process.
- Manages retirement plan administration including weekly
maintenance, enrollment, deferral and status changes as well as
annual catch up contributions and discrimination testing.Who you
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits as well as compliance
with ACA, IRS and ERISA regulations.
- Excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including to
communicate complex benefits information with all levels of the
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
knowledge of VLOOKUP, formulas and pivot tables.
- Paycom HRIS experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and
respond to shifting priorities
- Results orientation with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to practices and offices for
benefit education sessions.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred, experience
and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the
- 3-5 years' experience in HR and/or benefits
- Experience with M&A and integration a plus.
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Stamford , Benefits Specialist, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...