Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay Range: 13.23hr - 18.23hr
- At Client , providing quality products on time is essential to
making our customers happy.
- Our production team must have the right people focused on
producing our family of valves keeping safety, quality, and
efficiency in mind.
- The Assembler I role is responsible for producing finished
goods and services to meet our customers quality and timeliness
demands and support the achievement of the sites business goals and
- Assembles or assists others in assembling (selects, inspects,
moves and manipulates valve components) and tests valves to the
- Assembly Test Instructions (ATI), perform final valve
inspection to include 5s responsibilities.
- Occasionally performs material handling to include forklift
- Occasionally performs assembly painting and tagging
responsibilities, following all other applicable standards and
- Actively participates in site safety and quality programs,
including our Drive to Zero safety program.
- Displays ability to exhibit dependable behavior regarding
company policies and practices (i.e. attendance).
- While performing job duties, may be exposed to moving
mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee must regularly lift and/Due to the nature of the
job the candidate should be able to lift 35 pounds with
- The noise level is moderate with high pitched
- Personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, goggles,
steel toed shoes and gloves may be required to safely perform the
Education And Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Knowledge Skills And Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year of related production or mechanical assembly
experience and training.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Stamford , Assembler, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...