Exams administrator, Stamford
Posted on: May 28, 2023
WORKING HOURS: 18.5 hours a week to be worked over 3 daysSALARY:
-11.34 per hour + Statutory holiday payBenefits of working with
- Opportunities to develop or start a carrier in education
- Safe and secure place to work
- Enabled a good work/life balance
- Ideal for people with school age children
- Staff are approachable and friendly - strong team
- Free on-site parking
- Free breakfastWe are currently recruiting for an Exams
Administrator in Stamford and this may be the next step in your
career that you need!We are offering an all year round job from May
2023, with a reputable College, offering -11.34 per hour +
statutory holiday pay.This is an excellent opportunity for someone
looking for a practical role where you can really make a
difference!Description of the role:To assist the Exams Team Leader
in ensuring that all aspects of examinations administration are
conducted effectively and efficiently.Your main duties -and
responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the
- Ensure awarding body and College guidelines and procedures
relating to exams are complied with and provide guidance to
lecturers and students.
- Support the Exams Team Leader in all matters relating to
- Liaise with managers, course leaders and subject lecturers to
confirm the qualifications for each group of students.
- Assist with the collection of exam re-sit fees.
- Ensure examination entries are received within set deadlines
and are accurately processed and submitted to awarding bodies
before their deadlines.
- Maintain examinations records in the Management Information
- Prepare materials in readiness for online testing.
- Arrange invigilation and provide support to ensure awarding
body and College guidelines and procedures are complied with.
- Produce seating plans for examinations.
- Liaise with the Additional Learning Support Team in ensuring
eligible students receive special exam arrangements.
- Work with lecturers, students and awarding bodies to resolve
examination issues, as requested by the Exams Team Leader.
- On a timely basis, update results in the Student Record System
and distribute results and certificates to students and
- Monitor outstanding results and take appropriate action.
- Assist with the dispatch of exam scripts and assessments to
awarding bodies on a timely basis.
- Keep up to date with data processing and exams requirements and
undertake training as and when required.
- Maintain and promote a positive, can-do attitude within the
- To maintain excellent standards of customer service and provide
a flexible and responsive service to all users.If you are
interested in this role apply now!QRS promotes equal rights and is
an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and
Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a
self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure
and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS
assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency
Workers Regulations 2010Gain access to the best careers and
opportunities in education, skills, training and the public sector
- plus unrivalled support to help you secure your next role.JOB
TITLE: Site OfficerLOCATION: Stamford, LincolnshireWORKING HOURS:
8.30am - 5pm Monday- FridaySALARY: -11.12 per hour + Statutory
holiday payQRS are working on behalf...Job title: -Skills Trainer
Assessor - Motor VehiclePay: -NegotiableHours: -37 per week, all
year round, to be worked flexiblyLocation: -Peterborough College
and...We are recruiting for a great temporary role in Ealing. -
-Job title: Learning & Outreach CoordinatorHours: Monday to Friday
- Full time - 2 days in the office 3...Talk to a Protocol
specialist for expert advice on 0115 -911 -1100. Performance
Targeting Functionality Accept all Decline all Show details
Performance Targeting Functionality _clck .protocol.co.uk 1 year
_gcl_au Google LLC .protocol.co.uk 3 months Used by Google AdSense
for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites
using their services wow.anonymousId www.protocol.co.uk 2 years
_gat_gtag_UA_34914183_1 .protocol.co.uk 1 minute This cookie is
part of Google Analytics and is used to limit requests (throttle
request rate). loc Oracle Corporation .addthis.com 1 year 1 month
Stores the visitors geolocation to record location of sharer _fbp
Meta Platform Inc. .protocol.co.uk 3 months Used by Meta to deliver
a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from
third party advertisers _ga_36SCPDYHFS .protocol.co.uk 2 years CLID
www.clarity.ms 1 year This cookie is usually set by Dstillery to
enable sharing media content to social media. It may also gather
information on website visitors when they use social media to share
website content from the page visited. uvc Oracle Corporation
.addthis.com 1 year 1 month Tracks how often a user interacts with
AddThis SM .c.clarity.ms Session This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party
cookie which we use to measure the use of the website for internal
analytics. protocol_favourites www.protocol.co.uk 14 days
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary www.protocol.co.uk 1 year
cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary www.protocol.co.uk 1 year
Keywords: Protocol, Stamford , Exams administrator, Stamford, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...