Registered Nurse, paid training, no Sundays
Company: Davita Inc.
Posted on: May 18, 2023
668 Middle Country Rd,Selden,New York,11784-2521,United States
of AmericaDaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) who is looking
to give life in an out-patient Dialysis center! You can make an
exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
disease.If you haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we
think that you should!Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you
- Build meaningful and long term relationships with patients and
their family in an intimate outpatient setting.
- Be a part of a team that supports and relies on each other in a
positive environment. Staff RNs are a central part of a small
interdisciplinary team of clinicians.
- Deliver care to patients who are often dealing with multiple
co-morbidities which require unique treatment plans and the ability
to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
- Oversee a group of patients with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.
- You will work with your head, heart and hands each day in a
fast paced environment.
- Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week. Schedule
times will vary by locations but most of our Nurses work early
morning or days shifts. Holidays and Saturday shifts are usually
rotated. DaVita is closed on Sundays!
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic
other than your assigned home clinic.
- Potential to float to various clinics during and after your
training.What We'll Provide:DaVita Rewards package connects
teammates to what matters most including:
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out.
- Support for you and your family: family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care,
maternity/paternity leave, pet insurance, and more.
- Paid training!Requirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree.You might also have experience in
the following that can be helpful but not required:
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience.
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
- DaVita requires teammates to comply with Federal and State
requirements related to vaccination against Covid-19. This includes
being up to date with vaccinations or having a qualified exemption.
For our teammates who work to support in-patient treatments in
hospital or healthcare systems, there may be additional booster
requirements prior to providing patient care services.DaVita is on
a quest to Build the Greatest Health Care Community the World Has
Ever Seen. DaVita - which is Italian for "giving life" - is working
to provide quality service to patients, partners, and teammates.
Our mission is to be the Provider, Partner, and Employer of
Choice.DaVita is a clinical leader! We have the highest percentage
of facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the
government's two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to
commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting
and quality improvement initiatives.Ready to make a difference in
the lives of patients? Take the first step and apply now!At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: Davita Inc., Stamford , Registered Nurse, paid training, no Sundays, Other , Selden, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...