Front Desk Staff (fill-in)
Company: Trustmark Insurance
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Front Desk Attendant, Stamford, CT
Fill-in schedule will vary between hours of MWF 7:00am - 3:30pm, TTH 9:30am - 6:00pm.
HealthFitness is looking for a Front Desk Attendant to join the team at our client site located in Stamford, CT. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
* Greeting, checking-in and assisting customers, provide program information services and membership information.
* Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones, and process membership enrollments.
* Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and brings issues to timely and appropriate resolution.
* Participates in membership drives to acquire new participants and enroll new participants.
* Collects membership fees and performs related recordkeeping.
* Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educate participants on policies and procedures.
* Participate in internal programs and special events.
* Opening and/or closing duties.
What you'll provide
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Previous customer service experience a plus.
* Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required within 30 days of hire.
* Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
* Will be required to follow any current or future site COVID-19 vaccination policies including but not limited to proof of vaccination, weekly testing, etc.
You may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 800-636-3304 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual's journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve - so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
Keywords: customer service, entry level, receptionist, administrative assistant, clerk, greeter, salon, team member, agent, representative, membership, associate
Front Desk Attendant, Stamford, CT
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, Stamford , Front Desk Staff (fill-in), Other , Stamford, Connecticut
here to apply!