Company: DS Waters of America, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
At Primo Water Corporation, we believe in creating healthier lives, healthier communities, and a healthier planet--that's the One Primo Way. Our associates have created a rich and proud legacy that goes back well over 100 years, and today, we are a global team across 21 countries. We believe investing in our associates is vital--we are empowering our teams to embrace diversity of thought, solve problems faster, and create innovative solutions that meet our customers' needs now and into the future. We are One Primo Team unified by a common purpose: Inspiring healthier lives through Water Your Way.
Primo invests in the whole person so that you can build your future along with ours. We are looking for qualified candidates ready to make a splash and dive headfirst into our One Primo Team!
At Primo Water, we are committed to empowering associates to live our shared values and provide opportunities for our associates to grow and celebrate being part of a winning team. Our comprehensive benefits package empowers you to maximize your money, live a healthy life, and grow personally and professionally. We call it the Primo Life Advantage!
Pay Rate: $20.00 Hourly
* Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
* Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as needed.
* Able to meet Company driver qualification policy requirements.
* Ability to receive forklift operator certification.
* This position is responsible for loading and unloading route delivery trucks with accurate predetermined supply of Company products.
* Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers.
* Maintain ORACLE inventory control.
* Input loads in and out of ORACLE.
* Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
* Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
* Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
* Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
Keywords: DS Waters of America, Inc., Stamford , Loader, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
here to apply!