Business Support Assistant - VBU (Remote)
Company: Synergy Resources Llc
Location: Central Islip
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job DescriptionThis is a remote position. About the Job -
Support Assistant - VISUAL Business Unit (Remote)
Job Summary: The Support Assistant position for the VISUAL Business
Unit reports to the Applications Manager at Synergy Resources LLC,
a manufacturing enterprise systems and business improvement
consulting firm. In this role, you will support Visual Business
Unit (VBU) Sales and Service delivery, identify ways to increase
efficiency and profits, and implement process changes to improve
overall business unit performance. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Learning Management Software content and
- ERP Optimization Report Template and Preparation
- Follow up on VBU Service focused webinars
- Implementation proposal support
- Standardizing training materials
- Supporting OKR (Objectives / Key Results) initiatives
- Collects and analyzes reports, procedures, system design, and
other data useful to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assesses current practices and documents, records, and reports
- Makes recommendations for improvements, which may include new
practices, forms, reports, data collection, and/or staffing changes
based on assessments of current practices; communicates these
recommendations to executives or other appropriate senior
- Prepares and provides documentation and/or training materials
as needed to facilitate implementation of suggested changes.
- Collaborates with employees to facilitate successful
implementation of new systems and procedures.
- Promotes, tracks, and measures compliance with business unit
performance by creating and implementing appropriate data
collection, reporting, and/or record keeping processes. About the
Company - Synergy Resources LLCSynergy Resources LLC specializes in
Business Consulting & Enterprise Software Sales for small to
mid-size manufacturing & distribution companies. Founded in 1992
and headquartered in Central Islip, NY we have helped customers
improve delivery performance, reduce cost of sales, increase
revenue, improve visibility to key metrics, innovate, as well as
provide change management and business process improvements due to
our unique tools and expertise. At Synergy we hire ambitious and
passionate competitors who share our values of Customer
Satisfaction, Teamwork with Integrity, Creativity, Measurable
Results, and Dedication. Learn more about us: Synergy Resources LLC
Mission, Benefits, and Work Culture - Indeed.com Keywords:
Manufacturing, ERP, Business, Analyst, Auditor, infor, support
- Thorough understanding of business and management principles,
especially those involved in strategic planning, human resource
modeling, production methods, and the allocation of resources.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to constructively collaborate with various individuals
with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to understand the culture of the company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, finance, or related
- Three to five years experience as an analyst, auditor, or
similar role preferred.
- Manufacturing Experience preferred
- 3 years of providing analytical support for customers using
Infor Visual ERP Systems
- Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Company Laptopby Jobble
Keywords: Synergy Resources Llc, Stamford , Business Support Assistant - VBU (Remote), Other , Central Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!