Data Scientist, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At a glance:
- Are you skilled at developing data-driven solutions for
- Can you use analytical and programming skills to clean,
aggregate and analyze large data sets and interpret results?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits
and a focus on professional development?Our company:At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations.Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications,
Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology
solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications
service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes
networking and managed services solutions: Internet access,
Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum
Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with
clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions
designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about
Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.comHighlights:As a Data Scientist, you assist
in the resolution Spectrum Enterprise's business issues by
developing data-driven solutions. You combine your analytical,
statistical and programming skills to clean, aggregate and analyze
large data sets and interpret results. Using a strong command of
statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms, you
determine where to invest time and synthesize actionable findings
across diverse assignments. You present your findings to
stakeholders with diverse agendas and varying levels of technical
expertise. You thrive in an office position interacting with teams
across the company via in-person and digitally. You report to the
Senior Manager of Sales Science for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.What you
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent
support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client
- Support the complete analytics life-cycle for issue resolution
through requirements gathering, problem formulation, data
wrangling, exploratory data analysis, model prototyping, model
validation and algorithm productionalization.
- Leverage knowledge in analytical and statistical algorithms to
assist stakeholders in exploring methods to improve their
- Collaborate with internal teams on the design and
implementation of statistical data quality procedures for existing
and new data sources.
- Communicate complex data science solutions, concepts and
analyses in a clear and effective manner for team members and
business leaders to leverage.
- Drive issue resolution by establishing links across existing
data sources and finding new, interesting data correlations.
- Review projects to ensure testing and validation are components
of all analytics solutions.Required keys for success:
- Two years of programming experience.
- Three years of data analytics experience.
- Experience with analytical and statistical software.
- Knowledge of the major families of machine learning techniques,
including regression, decision trees, clustering, SVMs, neural
networks and time series.
- History of using a data science toolkit, such as Python or
- Expert SQL skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and issue resolution skills with
attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Skilled in performing in-depth and independent research and
analysis while maintaining confidentiality and appropriately
handling sensitive information.
- In-depth knowledge of core computer science principles,
including algorithms, data structures and design
- Prior exposure to cloud-based infrastructures
- Familiar with big data tools, such as Spark and Hive.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Experience with Micro strategy, Tableau or Power BI.Your
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics or operations
research, or an equivalent combination of education, training and
experience (required). BDA303 327986-2 327986BR
Keywords: Spectrum, Stamford , Data Scientist, Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!