CT Technologist - Part Time
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: January 24, 2023
This position has a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Performs cat scan imaging procedures. Ensures proper information is
obtained for physician diagnosis.
- Prepares patient for examination.
- Explains procedure in layman terms to relieve patient of
- Ensures patient is screened according to protocol, and assures
consent for the procedure has been obtained, when
- Positions patient on examination table for optimum testing
procedure and conditions.
- Sets-up equipment to administer the proper procedure in timely
- Performs cat scan procedures as prescribed by ordering
- Calculates and enters number of scans to be obtained.
- Obtains images of anatomical area of interest.
- Ensures proper views and images have been obtained and proper
techniques have been employed; determines need for more extensive
evaluations beyond preliminary instructions.
- Collects all pertinent data and calculations for physician
- Monitors patient condition by directly observing patient during
examination, recognizing and reporting abnormal changes.
- Acknowledges and reviews images in computer system.
- Ensures accuracy of all patient data. Processes imaging and
prints CDs, as required.
- Gathers previous related patient reports, as required.
- Performs minor repairs and frequent calibration checks and
adjusts equipment, as required.
- Adheres to Infection Control guidelines in the performance of
duties. Maintains cleanliness of work area, equipment and
- Performs related duties as required.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology Program,
- New York State Department of Health licensure as a Radiologic
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Registered
Technologist (R.T.), required
- Prior radiology technology experience, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, required
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , CT Technologist - Part Time, Other , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!