Special Procedure Tech - Per Diem
Company: Northwell Health
Location: Mount Kisco
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Performs a variety of complex imaging examinations. Assists
physician performing invasive imaging procedures including, but not
limited to, angiograms, angioplasties, stenting, biopsies,
embolizations and vascular/non-vascular related procedures.
- Operates a variety of imaging equipment in routine and special
- Prepares sterile trays for interventional procedures according
to established policies and procedures, as required.
- Prepares intravenous contrast injector in accordance with
technical and safety standards, as require.
- Prepares and positions patient for specific exam. Provides
protection and immobilization support according to established
policies and procedures.
- Sets up imaging equipment to administer prescribed procedure
appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Operates imaging equipment controls to obtain required
- Monitors patient during examination and reports and abnormal
conditions to physician. Assist in cardiopulmonary emergencies, as
- Prepares images/films for clinical review and assignment, as
- Performs related duties, as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
- Graduate from an accredited Radiologic Technology Program,
- New York State Department of Health licensure as a Radiologic
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT)
- Advanced ARRT registration, preferred.
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS),
- Minimum of two (2) years* experience as a Radiology
Technologist, required. Experience performing special imaging
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well under
- Weekend, Day, Eve shifts as needed required.
- On call rotation as needed, required.
- 2 hour flex of shift time required.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith
determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to
a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job
advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a
team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be
considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line,
years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated
contracts, budget and internal equity).
Keywords: Northwell Health, Stamford , Special Procedure Tech - Per Diem, Other , Mount Kisco, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!