Award-Winning Stamford Health - OB/GYN Opportunity!!!
Company: Stamford Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
In this full-time role, the incoming provider will rotate
between two full-service OB/GYN offices in Stamford and New Canaan.
- M - F, 36 clinical hours and 4 administrative hours -
- 830a to 4p, with a lunch break from 12 - 1
- On-site scheduler books surgeries
- Will be assigned a dedicated medical assistant
- No office evening hours or weekend hours, however, can
accommodate if interested
- Practice delivered an average of 40 to 45 babies per
- DaVinci robot
- Competitive compensation & benefits including sign-on bonus,
relocation bonus -
- PTO 30 days, 6 holidays, and 5 days CME + stipend
- Graduation from an accredited medical school and OB/GYN
- Previous experience in OB/GYN out-patient practice
- Ability to obtain CT Medical License and hospital privileges
prior to start
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing
patient-centered care -
Keywords: Stamford Health, Stamford , Award-Winning Stamford Health - OB/GYN Opportunity!!!, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!