Company: Right at Home-Nassau / Suffolk
Location: Central Islip
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Right at Home, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home
care assistance agency is looking for CNA's, HHA's and PCA's to
join our fantastic team. We are hiring CNA's, HHA's and PCA's to
fill hourly shifts across the Nassau & Suffolk Counties. The ideal
candidate enjoys spending time with the elderly, is caring,
compassionate and is sincerely interested in helping someone in
need. Driver's License preferred but not required.
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for HHAs &
PCAs with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and
approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with
people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real
pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a
You don't have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal
and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include
(but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with
prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship
activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have reliable consistent means of communication
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current automobile
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background
- -Nice to Have's:
- HHA, CNA or PCA license is preferred
- Driver's License - no car required.
- 6 month experience as an HHA or PCA preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide HHA PCA
in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Employee Discount Programs
Keywords: Right at Home-Nassau / Suffolk, Stamford , Companion Care, Other , Central Islip, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!