Corporate Communications specialist
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Location: Stamford CT
Position Type: contract( 9 months) with possible extension
Pay rate $45/hr on w2 with benefits
* One PowerPoint and two writing samples, along with resume to be
submitted for application
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or
related field required
* Minimum three years' experience in business or corporate
communications environment; internships or free-lance experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
proofreading at the highest of standards aligned with Associated
* Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to
effectively organize and manage simultaneous assignments in a
fast-paced environment to meet concurrent deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Advanced level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and
experience using SharePoint
This temporary position provides a unique opportunity to experience
how regional Corporate Communications operates in a successful
global enterprise. The Communications Coordinator is an integral
role within a dynamic team whose goal is to deliver exemplary
communications in an effective, creative and timely manner to
inform and engage target audiences in North America. Under the
direction of the Senior Corporate Communications Manager, the
Communications Coordinator will be assigned specific assignments
and administrative work to support the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Enter content submissions into automated SPRINKLR system for
* Manage a Digital Signage Network which encompasses creation of
PowerPoint slides (design and key messaging), coordinate
translations as needed, maintain scheduling, and deploy slides
through content management system.
* Source images to support content for internal and external
channels; secure Release Form as needed.
* Repurpose messaging for multiple channels.
* Support updates and maintenance of content on internal and
external channels (intranet, website, etc).
* Create and maintain documentation and filing system for
templates, distribution lists, published materials, videos, photos,
release forms and other department assets and procedures.
* Generate QR codes and design flyers and PowerPoint slides to
promote internal initiatives.
* Assist in coordination of event management, campaigns, or any
other communication-related tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Stamford, CT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Writing skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
*Speak with the employer*
Keywords: RGBSI, Stamford , Corporate Communications specialist, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!