Company: Drug Mart Pharmacy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our team at Drug Mart is working hard around the clock in order
to improve patients' health outcomes. In addition to keeping our
pharmacy well-stocked, we provide each customer with personalized
attention and reliable services that make getting healthy
convenient. With a holistic approach to each person and
comprehensive medication management protocols, we're serving our
customers by giving them easy access to the medications and
services they need and deserve.
The position requires a customer-oriented individual who has
excellent communication skills, and is also responsible for
handling customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person.
Additionally, the customer service associate is responsible for
maintaining the store shelves, scanning inventory and performing
other daily tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
*Salary is negotiable upon experience.*
* Answer phone calls effectively and greet callers with a
* Being able to effectively use the cash register to ring up
* Know company policies and explain them to customers.
* Answer detailed questions about products or services.
* Follow proper procedures and protocols as established by the
* Partner with other departments to provide customer service.,.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Millwood, NY 10546: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Drug Mart Pharmacy, Stamford , Cashier/Customer Service, Other , Millwood, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!