Customer Success Team Lead
Company: Compliancy Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Do you want to work for a company that has been named one of INC
5000 Best Places to Work for 3 consecutive years? Here at
Compliancy Group, we are currently looking for candidates who are
creative problem solvers, with an aptitude to overcome challenges,
and want to join one of the fastest growing markets. If you have
"Grit", and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced fun environment,
we may be a good fit. We are an industry-leading SaaS organization,
providing a proprietary compliance and security solution, The
Guard, to the healthcare industry.
Role:The Customer Success Team Lead will function as a
player/coach: leading and managing the team, implementing
platforms, systems, and processes to shape our success function,
all while managing a small book of business. You will help tailor
the customer journey for scale and develop and implement critical,
standardized CSM-led activities. You will manage a diverse team of
talented CSMs, supporting their development through mentorship and
ongoing coaching. Reporting to VP of Customer Experience, you will
play a critical role in building out the Customer Success function
from the ground up utilizing a hybrid success model.
- Collaborate closely with the VP of Customer Experience, to help
grow the CSM team members by delivering effective feedback,
coaching, enablement, and recognition.
- Execute strategic initiatives to optimize the team's onboarding
process and better the CSM organization.
- Partner with the VP of Customer Experience to evolve our
customer journey by increasing the use of digital resources
designed to drive adoption, usage, and long-term success.
- Work cross-functionally across Customer Success,
Implementation, Support, Marketing, Customer Programs, and Product
teams to develop thoughtful and innovative approaches for driving
success with customers at scale.
- Define and launch Customer initiatives focused on increasing
product adoption and engagement and deepening the depth of product
- Support the team in prioritizing their time, activity, and
engagement with customers.
- Serve as the voice of the customer with cross-functional and
leadership teams by engaging in product discussions, translating
customer usage and feedback into potential feature ideas.
- Employ a player/coach model by coaching team members and
managing customers directly as their CSM.
- Be a key player in shaping the future of the Customer Success
team, the larger CX team and Compliancy Group as an
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in Customer Success at
a SaaS company.
- A track record of customer retention and expansion, and the
ability to coach a team on these skills and best practices.
- Experience supporting customers implementing a complex SaaS
- Experience leveraging frameworks to help customers expand
product adoption and utilization.
- A detail-oriented nature; you're a resourceful and creative
problem solver who never loses sight of the "why."
- Thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly
changing, and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and comfortable using data to inform decisions and
- Execute with excellence using process and project management
- High level of organization and attention to detail - you take
ownership of customer and employee situations and see everything
through to resolution.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships across Sales,
Customer Success, Implementation, Support, Marketing, and Partner
- Desire to mentor direct reports and help them succeed in their
- Ability to work autonomously and can calmly handle
high-pressure situations.You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate about making customers successful.
- A people leader who enjoys growing team members' careers.
- Are a strategic thinker and love finding ways to expand and
strengthen customer relationships.
- A player/coach who can guide team members, roll up your sleeves
when needed, and lead customers.
- Have experience leveraging CS tools to ultimately drive
- Background in Digital Health or Compliance.Compliancy Group
offers a fun and professional working environment, with a
competitive benefit and compensation package that includes:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus
- Extensive in-depth training & on-the-job development
- Competitive Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, eyecare,
401K with company match, profit sharing, generous PTO and
- Team building events
- Opportunity for career growth
About Compliancy Group:Compliancy Group is the recognized industry
leader in HIPAA & Healthcare Compliance. We're a fast-growing
established firm that provides web-based compliance tracking tools
for the healthcare market.
Job Type: Full-time, Remote eligible
Keywords: Compliancy Group, Stamford , Customer Success Team Lead, Other , Greenlawn, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!