Posted on: November 24, 2022
Coordinating ProducerWWE is looking for a detail-oriented
candidate who will be responsible for supporting the VP, Global TV
Production in the day-to-day operational demands in connection to
our various projects within WWE Media, specifically our Network
Programming and Third-Party Productions.Our ideal candidate is a
self-efficient and motivated producer with superior organizational
skills, a demonstrated ability to prioritize both short-term and
long-term projects, strong communication skills and the ability to
work calmly under pressure and tight deadlines.Key
- Support the VP, Global TV Production in the day-to-day
operational demands in connection to various projects within WWE
- Support the Director, Television Production with all remote
logistics & coordination with the various projects within WWE
- Keep production planning organized and ensure that staff,
freelancers, vendors and all individuals associated with the
production know their roles, responsibilities and schedules.
- Support production and operation personnel during every phase
- Work closely with Show Producers on all in-house studio
productions, original programming as well as liveand taped incoming
- Brainstorm and conceptualize both independently and in a team
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the VP, Global TV
- 5+ years of experience in television production.
- Experience in a post-production environment, working with
Graphic Artists, Audio Engineers and Online/TV Editors.
- Current/recent WWE product knowledge is a plus, but not
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and
executing projects under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail while balancing multiple
projects with changing deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be a team-player.
- Excellent people, organizational, and communication skills are
- Willing and able to work flexible hours and travel, including
nights, weekends and holidays._WWE is an Equal Opportunity
Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations
pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under
federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in
employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.
WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. For
information about Privacy and Information Security for WWE
For information regarding Terms and Conditions for this and other
WWE websites, please review our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Keywords: WWE, Stamford , Coordinating Producer, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!