Company: XL CATLIN
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Description - Workplace Partner (11007607D20221104) Job
Description Workplace Partner ( Job Number: 11007607D20221104 )
DISCOVER your opportunity The Workplace Partner provides
-leadership to offices located in a designated Zone/Region within
the US remit of the Americas Business Unit and manages the local
Workplace Coordinators and providing. This is a hands-on role that
requires daily presence in the office and strong relationship
management with all stakeholders/customers. What will your
essential responsibilities include?
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do and drive a
customer first culture by investigating and reporting on customer
satisfaction to flag issues, working with department heads and
senior management and understanding the needs of our customers and
ensuring they are actioned.
- Work in close partnership with the Transversal Workplace
Partner to communicate relevant updates, collaborate on projects
within their assigned location(s) and gather data relevant to
company priorities including climate initiatives.
- Responsible for management and oversight of a 2-3-person team
of Workplace Coordinators to oversee the day-to-day tasks and
provide coverage for those tasks as needed.
- Align with key Workplace initiatives/strategy and
collaboratively work towards creating regionally aligned processes
within the day-to-day activities in addition to executing longer
term business objectives.
- Establish mechanisms whereby knowledge sharing, and
cross-training exist across all Workplace teams regardless of
- Constantly review levels of service and explore ways to deliver
a higher level of output through observing and providing feedback
to the Workplace Coordinators.
- Ensure that the office is OSHA compliant at all times and that
the company's health and safety policy is implemented.
- Act as a principal point of contact for Business Continuity
Management Team and for Health & Safety matters as required
including Fire Safety, First Aid and any changes in legislation
that affect working practices
- Manage and maintain systems and action any requests that are
generated by users of the system
- Act as the principal point of contact with vendor for minor
work required in facility. Manage the prioritisation process for
small projects to support potential changes in project works.
- Under direction of the Workplace Director, monitor project
expenses and the budget. We're looking for someone who has these
abilities and skills:
- Minimum of High school diploma (BSSC) or general education
degree (GED); and 4 years' related experience. Demonstrated
management and team building skills.
- Proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a
consistently first-class customer service internally and/or
- Exceptional -communication, influencing -skills, experience of
communicating at all levels
- Experience of MS Office and a good knowledge of diverse IT
packages, e.g. REALM, space planning
- Well organized with a meticulous attention to detail,
organizational skills, including strong time management,
prioritizing with the ability to handle a complex and varied
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the
implications for the bigger picture
- Able to take control of a situation and resolve it with minimal
disruption to the business operations
- A sound knowledge of health and safety, environmental
legislation within the built environment
- Eager to meet the demands encountered in a fast paced,
transaction- driven environment. Operates with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of identifying and analyzing problems to
properly evaluate options and deploy appropriate action.
- Ability to build effective working relationships
(internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst a wide
and demanding client group (if applicable).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to
complete tasks and manage a diverse workload to tight
- Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude at all times to help remove any
roadblocks to the effective use of office space for the
- Strong accountability in identifying the need for action whilst
working effectively within a team.
- Limited travel to remote office locations required. FIND your
future AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is
known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies,
multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't
just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it. How? By combining a
comprehensive and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights,
leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive
workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our
lines of business --' property, casualty, professional, financial
lines and specialty. With an innovative and flexible approach to
risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
At AXA XL, we know that an inclusive culture and a diverse
workforce enable business growth and are critical to our success.
That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attract, develop,
advance and retain the most diverse workforce possible, and create
an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full selves to
work and can reach their highest potential. It's about helping one
another - and our business - to move forward and succeed. Our
enterprise I&D mission is to become the most inspiring company
to work for. We'll achieving this through our three areas of focus:
- Drive an Inclusive Culture -create a global workplace that
works for everyone, with a culture that values all individuals,
backgrounds and ideas, and where every colleague feels safe, valued
- Diversify Our Workforce -increase the representation of women
in leadership, achieving 50% by 2023, and focus on underrepresented
populations by region, positioning AXA XL as an employer of choice
for all talent.
- Support Our Marketplace & Communities -support our communities
and visibly and thoughtfully champion equity around the globe. At
AXA XL our approach to corporate responsibility (CR) is the same as
our approach to business; constantly seeking to provide innovative
solutions to the world's most complex problems. From offering our
expertise, products and services to help build more resilient
communities, to advancing understanding and response to climate
change, our strategy - Our Impact. Our Future. - aligns key issues
that are pertinent to our business - climate, water and financial
resilience - and contributes to AXA Group's purpose to "Act for
human progress by protecting what matters.".
- Climate: We're reducing our carbon footprint, protecting
ecosystems and exploring how our business can help build a better
- Water: We're developing water resilience where it is - and will
be - needed most. AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Location
: US-CT-Stamford Work Locations : US CT Stamford 70 Seaview Avenue
70 Seaview Avenue Seaview House Stamford 06902 Job Field : Legal
Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Standard AXA XL is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any
colleague or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression,
sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, military status or any other category protected by local
Keywords: XL CATLIN, Stamford , Workplace Partner, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!