Company: Keter Environmental Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About Us Keter Environmental Services is a full-service waste
and recycling management company operating on a national platform.
As a national environmental services provider, we manage 500 client
programs and work with over 1700 providers nationally. Our team is
made up of real estate, financial, and environmental professionals
that understand the complexities of commercial and municipal
properties and the unique challenges they present. We specialize in
developing value-based solutions to implement and maintain the most
efficient, sustainable, and economical solution for each individual
property's waste stream. Visit www.keteres.com for more
information. Comprehensive Benefits Package We are a small business
and are proud to offer big business perks for all our employees.
For more information about Keter's perks go to
- Hybrid work schedule, up to 3 days work from home
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Plan at Every Level
- Continuous Learning and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match; Immediate
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance (Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (Company Paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability (Company paid)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Including birthday off, community volunteer
hours and summer Fridays
- 9 Paid Holidays Job purpose The Billing Specialist is
responsible for managing and tracking customers' account data,
issuing and delivering invoices on time, processing credit
adjustments, maintaining and collecting revenue from national chain
accounts, providing various data reports upon request, working
closely with Regional Managers, Sales, and Collectors. Duties and
- Maintains and monitors all billing information for over 20k
customers, updates system with contacts, billing information and
all account details to ensure precise and accurate invoice
- Researches, investigates, and maintains accuracy of customers'
occupancy, and billing status.
- Reviews and understands legal documents. Communicates to the
manager questionable accounts or potential loss in revenue.
- Collects and maintains the accounts portfolio assigned and
establishes great relationships with properties management and
national chains' corporate AP department.
- Analyzes available information and provides thorough and
accurate timely reports upon request.
- Strives for constant paperless delivery of invoices and
statements to the customers.
- Monitors any price changes in the hauler contract that may
affect billing rates and report these changes to the Billing
Coordinator and management.
- Works closely with Regional Managers, the Collections
department and other colleagues to ensure revenue flow and to
achieve strategic goals of the company.
- Provides information for the Sales Team, communicates potential
issues to management, and eliminates the root cause of any
- Posts AR data accurately in financial reporting system.
*Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree/Associate Degree in Business preferred.
- 1-3 years of office or related experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented individual with strong problem-solving
- Team player who strives to achieve department goals.
- Solid communication skills and positive attitude.
- Quick learner and consistent in meeting deadlines.
- Excellent prioritizing skills and ability to work in fast pace
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook office 365.
Keywords: Keter Environmental Services, Stamford , Billing Specialist, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!