Company: Developmental Disabilities Institute
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DescriptionOverview Developmental Disabilities Institute, DDI,
is one of the largest providers of care to children and adults with
Autism, developmental disabilities and other special needs. DDI has
been a part of Long Island for over 50 years serving over 1,500
children and adults with Autism, other developmental disabilities
and special needs. DDI provides innovative and expansive services
to our population through various educational settings, residential
services, day habilitation programs and vocational
- Be prepared for lifeguarding responsibilities in an appropriate
attire pursuant to the DDI Dress Code, bring a towel, resuscitation
face mask, disposable gloves, and any other items that may be
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in an
- Enforce all DDI and general aquatic facility policies, rules
- Attend DDIs mandatory 1-day New Employee Orientation.
- Demonstrate understanding of DDIs Pool and Water Policies.
- Demonstrate understanding of the individuals swimming
assessments and supervision requirements.
- Must inspect the pool and surrounding area prior to allowing
people to enter, and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to
- Complete records and reports, if any, after the session.
- Never leave any individual alone in the pool area.
- Lock the pool area when leaving.Qualifications
- Current Lifeguard Certification
- Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer CertificationDDI is
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
employees without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex,
pregnancy, reproductive decision making, gender expression or
identity, national origin, disability, military status, creed,
religion, age, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other
group protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to
creating a deep sense of belonging and a culture where all
applicants and employees feel welcomed, valued and respected. We
are people inspired by purpose.
Keywords: Developmental Disabilities Institute, Stamford , Lifeguard, Other , Northport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!