Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Our Client is a financial institution that has been successfully
running for about 200 years! They are very well-known for being an
active partner and sponsor of many non-profits and community events
in lower Fairfield County. We are partnering with them to help
identify a Payroll Processor to join their Corporate Finance team
on a consulting basis! Located in Stamford, CT work hours of
- Processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Ensures data integrity, compliance with current wage and hour
- Keeps current on payroll tax laws.
- Processes terminations and other payroll activity such as
- Prepares journal entry for posting payroll related transactions
to the general ledger.
- Maintains time and attendance system.
- Monitors 401(k) and Roth 401(k) activity, both employee
contributions and employer matches. Processes SERP payments, BOLI,
GTL, and STD/LTD Imputed Income.
- Serves as contact for 401(k) service provider and payroll
- Oversees annual filing process.
- Works with outside service providers and internal system on
file feed set up, process efficiency, and reporting.
- Assists with audits and compliance related requests; special
projects as assigned.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate daily processing,
balancing, and reconciling of domestic and international incoming
and outgoing wire transfers in compliance with bank policies and
Federal Reserve Bank regulations.
- Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and
expertise, to provide the highest level of service and
responsiveness to customers.
- Researches and resolves errors; consults other departments as
need be, interacts with customers for callbacks.
- Assists with internal/external audits and compliance related
requests. Updates procedures as applicable. Performs other duties
- 3-5 years of electronic payroll experience required.
- UKG experience a plus
- Must have experience with TNA
- Understanding and knowledge of payroll tax law and other
related laws and regulations. Relevant college coursework in
accounting, finance or equivalent field is preferred.
- APA certification is a plus.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Stamford , Payroll Processor, Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!