Posted on: September 20, 2022
US2568 Crown 1 Enterprises, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Audits warehouse folders for accuracy and closes out orders in the
system. Completes other warehouse clerical duties as assigned by
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management
for major programs and projects.
- Review dates to ensure they are within the guidelines of the
- Review photos/folder of shipment information and asks approval
from management before loading.
- Closes out all orders to finalize shipments.
- Communicates with market managers on product issues.
- Generates daily reports on all items requiring approval.
- Generates fees on folders.
- Clerical duties: answering phone, filing, responding to
inquiries, photocopying, etc.
HSD or equivalent preferred
1-year of warehouse office experience preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and Microsoft Office applications
(Word, Excel & Outlook)
- AS400 experience preferred.
- Ability to work in both ambient and freezer temperatures.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Attention to detail required
- The workload can vary significantly.
- Associates in this department must have the flexibility to work
shifts that may include long hours and have varying shift start and
Decision Making Authority
Most important decisions made fully independently:
Final approval on shipment folders
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other
individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals
Short shelf life action decisions.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Stamford , Operations Clerk, Other , Commack, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!