Company: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond
Location: Saint James
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond - Recreation
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pondis seeking an
enthusiasticRecreation Leaderto join us at ourSkilled Nursing
Facilityin St. James, NY!
Offering great benefits!!
- Instructs/leads a wide variety of recreational
activities/programs including but not limited to music, arts,
crafts, discussions, parties, social groups, special events and
entertainment, active and passive games, sensory type activities,
seasonal activities, movies, bingo, etc.
- Prepares and serves refreshments as needed at activities within
facility and department guidelines
- Assist in decorating for special events and seasonal
- Contributes ideas for recreational programming on a regular
- Assist in adapting activities and equipment in order to meet
the needs of the residents
- Assist in transporting residents to activities as
- Is responsible for activity preparation and clean up
- Assist in selection of appropriate recreational supplies,
materials, and equipment in order to maintain an adequate
- Will work evening, weekends, and holidays on rotation, and as
assigned, dependent on programs requirements. Part Time and full
time positions available
- Cooperate with other Department staff
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Director of
- Previous experience as a Recreation Assistant in a healthcare
- Previous experience working with Seniors and/or in a healthcare
setting a plus.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to lead
- Positive, outgoing, upbeat personality is a must.
- Be self-directed; have strong organizational & planning skills;
ability to multi-task.
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pondis a state-of-the-art
facility providing long term and short term stay with dedicated
quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are
cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the
community, our residents, and the staff is to provide
post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence
and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents,
staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC35
Keywords: Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond, Stamford , Recreation Leader, Other , Saint James, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!