Pet Parent Coordinator (Front Desk)
Company: Red Barn Dog Holdings LLC dba Dogtopia
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Bring your dog to work? Thats right! Dogtopia, the industry
leader in dog daycare, boarding, and spa services has an immediate
opening for an energetic, organized, business-minded individual
that will be the first point of contact as a Pet Parent
Coordinator. This person should love dogs- and, upon successful
completion of training, you can even bring YOUR dog to work with
you! What a bonus!About the Pet Parent Coordinator Role:
- The focus of this job is making connections with Pet Parents
and their pups.
- Greet everyone who walks in or out of Dogtopia.
- Answer Pet Parent questions over the phone and in person.
- Check pups in and out of daycare.
- Share information about our daycare packages and memberships
with Pet Parents.
- We love and care for our Pet Parents pups like they are our
- We provide you with the industry's best training in dog
behavior and care.
- A big part of our success: we hire great people, who love dogs,
and we treat them exceptionally well and reward them for their
- Its always bring your dog to work day!
- You love dogs.
- You are 18+
- Youre fast-paced, with a strong sense of urgency.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your
- You like meeting and interacting with new people.
- You like to work with others and build a teamwork
- Youre lively, enthusiastic, and a very strong
communicator.Company IntroductionDogtopia is one of the early
pioneers of dog dayare and leaders in the pet services industry.
RBDH is a leading Dogtopia multi-unit fanchisee portfolio with
presence on the East Coast.
Keywords: Red Barn Dog Holdings LLC dba Dogtopia, Stamford , Pet Parent Coordinator (Front Desk), Other , Stamford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!