Company: United States Luggage Company, LLC
Posted on: August 2, 2022
How would you like to work for a company that has won Long
Islands Top Work Places 3 years in a row?
Would you like to be part of a 3rd Generation travel industry
US Luggage is a leader in the Travelware industry and the parent
company of 2 distinct luggage and travel brands, Briggs & Riley and
Solo. We are always looking to add talented individuals to our team
who are innovators and can help us to change the future of travel.
Come join the US Luggage Family as our Brand Specialist!
We are looking for someone who is proactive, a curious doer, is a
strategic thinker and has a "whatever it takes" attitude. In this
role you will work closely with a talented and passionate Marketing
team. Your job will be to deliver a consistent brand execution
across all of our touch-points, and will have a direct impact on
our sales initiatives.
What the role will entail:
- Utilizing super organized project management skills to deliver
and execute brand.
- Manages and enhances a company's brand and develops and
promotes the company's branding strategies.
- Assures brand consistency, identifies brand building areas, and
assists with content management
- Coordinates branding objectives with Marketing team.
- Drives profitable sales, brand expansion, and loyalty
- Ensure initiatives are on-time and on-budget
- Report on status of multiple projects regularly
- Follow up with all team members and track project progress to
make sure it stays on schedule
- Help manage agency partners, freelancers, and external vendors
- Coordinate projects with internal team members and
- Assist with launching new products / collections to B2B and B2C
- Help manage all trade shows
- Help manage branded visual merchandising programs
- Keep track of our marketing budget
- Provide general marketing support, including proofreading,
writing product features, and tradeshow prep.
- Assist Marketing Manager on other assigned tasks
What the qualifications for the job are:
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years of experience in the
world of marketing
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and in a
- Must be highly organized
- Must be excellent with numbers.
- Be a proactive team player
- Detail-oriented and excellent with numbers and proofreading
- Some travel required (Tradeshows and retail meetings)
What a candidate must do to be Successful:
- Be able to completely own and manage all day-to-day sales
initiatives in our ticketing system.
- Create and present amazing PowerPoint presentations for sales
presentations for team
- Work autonomously and take initiative to grow sales
- Collaborate with sales team to hit their sales goals and
- Be passionate about creating a strong branding presence that
will grow sales.
- Manage day-to-day budget tracking.
Schedule:Monday - Friday, Office HoursHybrid Schedule (50% in
office, 50% from home)
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, 401K with match, profit sharing, optional Short & Long
Term Disability plans, Identity Theft Protection and EAP.
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Employee Discounts
- Bonus Potential
- Keep Your Commitments
- Whatever It Takes
- Respect & Dignity
- Smarty & Steady
- Do the Right Thing
- Passion, Pride & Loyalty
As an US Luggage team member you will be part of our community
efforts that is committed to giving back to the communities where
we live, work and travel. Such as:-Make a Wish Foundation-A Case
Keywords: United States Luggage Company, LLC, Stamford , Brand Specialist, Other , Hauppauge, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!